Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 11, 2009

I am highly gluten intolerant and very careful with my diet however accidents happen and I usually get very sick when they do. I've had to use 2 to 4 capsules of the gluten digest at a time but they did remove the worst of the symptoms and pretty quick too. I would never rely on them to cheat! but its nice to have this if you are feeling miserable.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1891374 on Feb 01, 2009

This is GREAT stuff. It actually erases all of my symptoms (bloating, headache, hunger, etc). I recommend taking at least 2, it seems to help a great deal more than just one. I will actually take 4 before a pizza blowout.

Gluten Digest really works

Posted by Reviewer2572608 on Dec 30, 2010

These gluten digest capsules helped by 80% in digesting gluten and other grains. I wouldn't want to be without these capsules.

Guten Digest

Posted by TedBare on Jun 11, 2008

Even with four tablets before eating, I couldn't cope with half a pizza. (I'm not a diagnosed Celiac Desease person) Will still use them anyway as there is little in the way of gluten specific enzymes on the market. Maybe the concentration of enzymes just needs to be increased. Say three or four times or a more effective delivery medium.

Tread Carefully

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012

I bought these thinking I could cheat my gluten sensitivity issue. Eh, not the case and I also took allergy testing while using it and of course I tested gluten sensitive and was told to avoid gluten no matter what.

Gluten Digest

Posted by Reviewer1634134 on Feb 20, 2012

I'm gluten intolerant and have discovered that even this product doesn't make it possible for me to eat gluten. That said, it does eliminate the stomach pain that can accompany eating gluten for those who react badly to it. So it's helpful in emergencies, but overall not a strategy, at least for me, that makes it possible for me to eat gluten.

Safety Blanket

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Aug 03, 2010

I keep this with me each time I go out to eat to mitigate any unintended effects of gluten/wheat exposure. It is helpful, but does not allow me to intentionally eat a slice of bread or plate of pasta. My allergy is too sensitive to endure that.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2642544 on Jun 18, 2010

This product seemed to help with the Gluten but my face started breaking out especially my forehead and I also got hives. I could not believe it was this product but it was the only thing I was taking that was different and when I stopped taking it, my face cleared right up and the hives stopped. I am really disappointed and I wonder what is in this product that gave me this reaction.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Mar 15, 2012

No noticeable effect. So sad!

My mum said it helps

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Mar 16, 2012

My mum has celiac and she said she thinks this is helping reduce symptoms (bloating, sickness etc)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »