New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Gluten Digest, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

Guten Digest

Posted by TedBare on Jun 11, 2008

Even with four tablets before eating, I couldn't cope with half a pizza. (I'm not a diagnosed Celiac Desease person) Will still use them anyway as there is little in the way of gluten specific enzymes on the market. Maybe the concentration of enzymes just needs to be increased. Say three or four times or a more effective delivery medium.

It's a good start

Posted by Reviewer1934119 on Sep 26, 2008

I worry less now that I'm taking it when I go out. I have more options at different restaurants. It may need to be stronger but finding a dose that's right for you is important too.

Not what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2313635 on Apr 14, 2010

This is probably a very good product. It just didn't work for us because the one I bought this for has more of an allergic reaction to gluten that a digestive problem. Therefore, I can't give a very fair assessment.