For Gums

Posted by Reviewer2834763 on Feb 18, 2010

Goldenseal for teeth and gums. Every time I've had some slight pain or sensitivity in my teeth, I take goldenseal root, and it goes away. I then do deep cleaning on my teeth with a Sulcabrush and floss, and it's completely gone. Even if I end up having to have work done on my tooth, the goldenseal provides relief within 1 or 2 days.

Tourettes help

Posted by Reviewer1473909 on Apr 17, 2011

I was recommended this product by a friend for help with my son who has mild tourettes syndrome. He is finding that his twitching and vocal noices are a lot better while taking this medication. My husband who also has TS, has found no benefit. I would recommend anyone with TS to give goldenseal root a try. This is the only brand I have purchased, but I believe that any brand would be beneficial.

golden seal root

Posted by Reviewer1275072 on Sep 01, 2011

i thank you again for a speedy transaction ,i take one capsule a day for my colon ,i have diverticulitis it helps with the inflammation of a tubular sac,& helps the canal or cavity in the colon ,& gastro intestinal 7 it also helps to fight off colds,flu,bacterial infections,thank you Chief Larry Baker

Good for us

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Sep 09, 2011

Great product to help with candida

Now Foods, Goldenseal Root, 500 mg, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2511534 on Oct 21, 2009

simply love this, cures the throat infection over nite, stops the yeast infection itch upon a couple of capsules overnite...

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3077831 on Jan 08, 2010

I've had the chance to test this stuff out several times now. I have to say, each time I've felt something coming on, its been completely avoided through prudent Goldenseal Root use. Will definitely buy again!

golden seal

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jun 22, 2011

This herb liquifies my mucous when I am congested. good buy

Great for So Many Things

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Aug 22, 2011

In my experience, Goldenseal is one of my constant "GO TO" Herbs when something is not right. Will help zap infections and clears up liver congestion and related headaches very nicely!

Golden seal

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jan 08, 2014

The best antibiotic ever that is called Golden seal. I use it daily after one infection it is the best

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 10, 2009

I give 6 capsules daily to my husband,along with ClearLungs every 4 hours. ALso NOW propolis 8-12 daily. Clears lungs right up with those three things.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »