Sort of useful, but...

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Feb 26, 2009

I take this to help heal some overstressed ligaments. It helps a little, but if I take more than one capsule a day, it makes me feel slightly dizzy and stupid. So I take one cap before bed.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer3077136 on Jul 25, 2011

It really helped with my cold feet and hands.

Great product - Great price

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I read about Gotu Kola in Health Magazine and have been using for it for year (for overall good health)...I just feel better when I take it regularly -- I notice a difference when I miss it. This is a great product for a great price.

Useful Healing Herb

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

One component of my bag-of-tricks for (slowly) repairing severe hearing damage. If it can help with that ....

Good

Posted by Reviewer1841530 on May 11, 2009

It gives me energy and I concentrate a little better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Apr 21, 2010

I used to take Rhodiola with green tea to help control my migraines but I ran out. Before I had a chance to reorder, I began taking Now Foods Gotu Kola, it has helped my mental alertness as well as my migraines.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Dec 16, 2010

It is too early to tell if it is doing anything for mental clarity. But do make sure to take it with food, as it is quiet acidic in an empty stomach.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Gotu kola has many health benefits. It really calms your mind-I have never felt such an immediate effect from any other herbs. I take 2-3 capsules of this and Rosemary (for memory) and my mind becomes crystal clear. I can tell a big difference because the thoughts disappear from my mind and I get into a clear mental state.

Now Foods, Gotu Kola, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2014

It would be perfect without stearic acid. I and my mommy are using it for our not so good blood flow in our lower body, especially legs and in brains, too. It is an addition to the cure of varicose veins. We are also are taking care of our spleen, because spleen is the organ which is responsible for perfect heart work and blood flow. So, raw spleen capsules, together with gotu kola, gingko biloba or hawthorn is very good choice.

great value and quality