Gotu Kola

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Dec 10, 2014

I had headaches and now after I drank these capsules i do not have headaches.

Early to say!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been take this product for 3 weeks, I think it is to soon to tell what's new, I'm fealing good, more energy, I'll see!!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5666491663839356996 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this stuff and I have recommended it to several friends and family members. Not only does it help me focus and feel better in general, but when I combine it with Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea, it helps me fall asleep in almost exactly 30 minutes. After suffering from exhaustion, insomnia and lots of stress for the past several years, I am amazed at how well Both Kola has worked. I plan on not ever running out!

Najbolja Gotu Kola do sada

Posted by povoljnije on Aug 21, 2015

Odlična je, a u kapsulama. Do sada sam koristio Gotu Kolu u prahu i osjećao sam težinu na želucu. Tako da bih veći dio na kraju bacio. Od kada koristim ovaj preparat nemam osjećaja težine, a um bi bistrije radi.

TRULY WORKS

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Oct 26, 2015

I first got serious about buying this herb when i listened to a podcast in which Charles Poliquin mentioned it for celulites so i decided to give it a try. I workout alot, 90% strenght training, i have low body fat but i have a hard time with having a tight skin specially around my glutes (im 21 btw). After 3 months its supposed to have its effects, well ive been using it for a little over a month and i already started seeing and feeling my skin around the glutes ALOT tighter, definitely gonna keep using it!

Great product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin smooth and nice looking, produces a state of calmness and lack of anxiety, and allegedly improves learning and mental function. Overall a great high quality product at a low price!

Dont know if it works yet

Posted by Reviewer1582021 on Nov 27, 2013

Its my first experience with Gotu Kola, i start to use it for depression, low motivation, brain for issues. So far don't know it works yet. No side effects noticed, even at high dosages.

gave it to my mother. i don't know if she like it

Posted by 5114927236175045735 on Nov 24, 2013

From florida

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Aug 04, 2009

Caused constipation.

OK

Posted by boondy on Apr 10, 2012

Noticed better sleep and I do not feel tired all the time.