So far so good

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Apr 19, 2016

Been taking this semi regularly for a couple of months now: I've managed to dodge coughs, colds and sore throats which has plagued others mercilessly. I would attribute it to a better immune system as a result of chucking in 4 capsules at a go, daily.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4756879940395099989 on Apr 10, 2016

I give these intestinal flora capsules to my eight year old son. Definitely improved his immunity. He finds them easy to swallow. recommended.

Great Probiotics

Posted by 5729890510406560349 on Apr 01, 2016

This really eases my IBS but must be taken one capsule per meal for the start. After a few days, if I skipped a dose for 1 of my meals, it's still fine for me. So I guess it's really working to restore back my intestinal flora.

it doesn't work for me either

Posted by 4893681938969041049 on Feb 28, 2016

i took 2 caps, 3 caps, even 4caps before meal, after meal it does not work at all. i even put in the milk but no. no yogurt happening. i wanna get refund.

Everyday staple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5119464494828407655 on Nov 11, 2015

I take two capsules every morning on an EMPTY STOMACH (that part is important!) and I have not had a cold or flu or any other bug all of winter, and I have two small children that get the normal amount of colds. They will be a staple in my daily routine. I feel so much better overall for it also. These probiotics make it really easy to maintain my health.

Gr8

Posted by richardtsang on Oct 14, 2015

Big improvement in digestion.

Probiotics

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Oct 11, 2015

Contains gluten. Otherwise fine.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

Even when I took 3 times a day 2 capsules, I didn't notice barely any improvement in my physical or mental condition. iHerb also sells raw probiotics from Garden of Life and only one capsule a day has a very positive influence on my health. For me this was a waste of money. The capsules of gr8 Dophilus are really hard and unpleasant to swallow.

Good value!

Posted by 5486804203030448639 on Jul 01, 2015

I take these twice a day regularly, and I feel good. Recommended!

Recommendation