I feel the difference

Posted by 4956265655260540409 on Feb 11, 2014

I do feel the difference when I take it before meal vs. not taking it at all. I have weak digestive system, and prone to stress related indigestion and this product is helping out a lot.

Helps with Crohn's Disease and IBS!

Posted by 4792637306786851048 on Nov 12, 2014

I've taken this for over 6 months now. and WOW! I've struggled with IBS and Crohn's Disease for years, and I can see this making a difference. With Crohn's, a lack of good bacteria in the digestive tract leads to harsh sugar cravings after meals (not to say I don't crave sugar anymore..but..) this product definitely helps with that. This works better than any probiotic I've taken and I've been through a few! I take this on an empty stomach when I wake up with lots of water. I also have been taking the Now Foods Super Enzymes with at least 1 meal a day. The difference is incredible!

Work well.

Posted by Reviewer1619423 on Nov 26, 2014

I have a tried a few probiotics. These are very effective.

A must-have

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Jul 15, 2014

Until I tried Gr8-Dophilus probiotics I had no idea what all the fuss about probiotics was about because I never noticed any changes with the other products. Here, the positive effects were very noticeable: the bloating is gone and my stomach acid problems seem to be under control. My family has also tried it and they swear by it, particularly those who suffer from constipation. I take 2-3 Vcaps daily but even 1 a day does wonders. Recommended.

Everyday staple!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5119464494828407655 on Nov 11, 2015

I take two capsules every morning on an EMPTY STOMACH (that part is important!) and I have not had a cold or flu or any other bug all of winter, and I have two small children that get the normal amount of colds. They will be a staple in my daily routine. I feel so much better overall for it also. These probiotics make it really easy to maintain my health.

Great Probiotics

Posted by 5729890510406560349 on Apr 01, 2016

This really eases my IBS but must be taken one capsule per meal for the start. After a few days, if I skipped a dose for 1 of my meals, it's still fine for me. So I guess it's really working to restore back my intestinal flora.

So far so good

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Apr 19, 2016

Been taking this semi regularly for a couple of months now: I've managed to dodge coughs, colds and sore throats which has plagued others mercilessly. I would attribute it to a better immune system as a result of chucking in 4 capsules at a go, daily.

Great Product

Posted by 4724146651285369418 on May 03, 2016

I found this to be really good. I can feel a difference :)

Good probiotic

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on May 04, 2016

I tried the second batch and I can say it helps me to have better tummy health and less problem with digestive system. It supposed to help with immunity as well though I can't say anything on this since I also consume Vit C and immunity mushrooms with beta-glucans to help in the area as well.

Probiotics

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Oct 11, 2015

Contains gluten. Otherwise fine.