Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 120 Vcaps

Part of a "life savior"

Posted by 5238875212456569667 on Jul 23, 2013

This product combined with Saccharomyces Boulardii and Psyllium Husk Caps was the key factor for me to get a grip of my Ulcerative Colitis again.

A question about soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Aug 06, 2014

Is soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)NON-GMO Organic? I personally love this and ordered a few times, but I want to know the details of what I put in my body. Please post more information. Thanks. 이제품 안에 들어 있는데 SOY(콩)과 magnesium stearate(vegetable source)야채추출물이 NON GMO 인지 확인이 되지를 않네요. 개인적으로 이거 먹고 효과는 봐서 좋은데 앞으로 계속 먹을꺼면 이안에 정확히 무엇이 들어 있는지 알아야 할것 같습니다. 관심있으신 분들은 알다 시피 비타민같은 영양제도 비타민을 추출할때 저렴한 유전자 조작 옥수수를 씁니다. 결국은 몸에 좋으라고 먹고, 해가 되는거랑 똑같죠. 더 많은 정보를 올리기를 기대합니다.

ibs lifesaver

Posted by 5075842715110764395 on Apr 20, 2014

i suffered from IBS terribly for about a year. started taking these daily and i have little to NO symptoms anymore. my husband has also suffered from acid reflux and stomach issues and they are gone. i order multiple bottles at a time so i never run out!

It is the best bitotics product.

Posted by 5314039568279477447 on May 10, 2014

Our family takes one capsule everyday. It is the best I have been tried.

I feel the difference

Posted by 4956265655260540409 on Feb 11, 2014

I do feel the difference when I take it before meal vs. not taking it at all. I have weak digestive system, and prone to stress related indigestion and this product is helping out a lot.