for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

having been terribly ill for decades,(with no suggestion of Candida's existence as a CFS cause from Medicos), I finally find that Candida, long term, could very well be the cause of all my many symptoms and woes.These are calming my tummy and even midst-treatment with sugarless yeastless low carb diet,am feeling I am getting somewhere/starting to come good.Since Candida mutates and this is the broadest range of acidophilus strains that is stabilised I have found, and cheapest, I will remain on these always to maintain the balance.A non- stabilised acidophillus in Australia has only 3 strains, and is prohibitively expensive.This one has 8 strains, Longterm Candida leads to so many serious illnesses,and is ignored by most doctors.Thank God for iherb.

Keeps you regular as clockwork

Posted by Reviewer1595395 on Feb 22, 2010

This product is one of the most amazing supplements I have ever used. It completely eliminated my painful bloating and constipation. I take one a day and it works wonders.

Cure for diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Nov 04, 2008

My brother who is 56 had a chronic diarrhea frequenting bathroom 7 or 8 times a day for many decades. He's been trying different probiotics besides many other things without much result until this product. He is taking 3 or 4 caps a day, and now visiting bathroom only 1 or 2 times a day! He now goes to the meetings and places without anxiety. He finally got his life back!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on Sep 23, 2010

After suffering for 6 months with a recurring yeast infection I decided on trying this product along with Natren Vaginal Health Solution and I have been yeast free for 3 months now!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1151521 on Jan 25, 2010

A friend at work recommended this specific product to improve my immune system. I travel by commercial air, live half my life in hotels, and have to shake hands with thousands of people each year at trade shows. I was getting two or three bad respiratory infections each year and was getting worse with age. I've made six major shows since I started on this product and haven't even had a cold. My wife, who also seems to have had some immune weakness, has also been cold free. So far, we really like this stuff.

Gr8-Dophilus inflames my IBS!- Has FOS, inulin, and dairy... Found a good one...!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Feb 26, 2011

GR8 probiotic agreed with me with me until I came down with IBS/lactose intolerance, after taking antibiotics. Grrr! Now GR8 causes BAD gas, and diarrhea!- It's FOS, inulin, dairy, are BAD for my IBS...! Found a GOOD inexpensive probiotic at Iherb!- I switched to PB 8 Probiotic for Life "Vegetarian" caps/14 million daily!- No FOS, inulin, soy, or dairy. Per Many Health websites for my IBS.../Really settles stomach, and lose weight too!- I also started sipping 2tbs of "organic unprocessed" Apple Cider Vinegar with a big glass of water 3x daily (+ Stevia helps cover taste). I also sip it (don't chug) deep in mouth through a straw, for teeth health...

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2933101 on Dec 23, 2010

These are some of the very best probiotics I have used. (And I've used probiotics for over 20 years.) And besides that, the price can not be beat!

- Nothing Special -

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

Took the whole bottle; did not notice any help with gas, bloating, improved digestion or smoother elimination. This has only 4 billion organisms per cap; the one that works for me in kick-starting a healthy elimination has 30 billion. Go figure!

This has helped with my acne!

Posted by Reviewer1829778 on Oct 18, 2009

After much research about probiotic's, I decided to give it a try. My acne is not severe though but after 1 week of use my acne especially on my nose dramatically clear up. It left behind marks but I rather have these marks than acne! After wasting so much money on products and laser treatment, I can't believe that this product that only cost 10 bucks was able to fix my acne. Give it a try. I also believe my acne derives from within my internal body, not externally.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1030541 on Mar 19, 2008

I switched to this Gr8-Dophilus because of its shelf stability. When used in combination with digestive enzymes, it really seems to work well to keep your digestive tract working smoothly. It's particularly helpful because you can pack it for vacations and not have to worry about refrigeration. It's also a great product when using antibiotics that normally mess up your digestive system. These help tremendously. Great Product!