Miracle Cure!

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

Not only does this work well in the long run for digestive health, but it's awesome in short term for heart burn, nausea, vomitting and diarrhea. For more immediate relief, break open a couple of capsules and sprinkle the powder on your tongue and wash it down. Take a couple of capsules that will time release and boost the power.

Great price, great product

Posted by Reviewer2733640 on Jul 04, 2011

I use this daily, it helps keep me regular and I haven't been sick with a cold or virus for over a year now.

Great Pro-Biotic, great price

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Jul 07, 2011

I liked this one. I do not have any direct problems I Was trying to cure, just trying to be healthy. I had no adverse affects but did get more regular. I thought I already WAS regular but got more so.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2067416 on Sep 06, 2011

Helps with constipation.

Stable at room temperature & enterically coated.

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

What I love about this combination of probiotics is the high dose of such a broad range, and the fact that they're enterically coated, which means that they don't open up until they are in the right place - the bowel. Also, you don't need to keep them in the fridge, which is another bonus.

Digestion is back to normal!

Posted by Reviewer2784198 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking this with Digest Platinum from Now. My digestion is back to normal

herb fantastic! very fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer3110824 on Jul 11, 2011

I like to buy from iHerb, send the same day of purchase! I started using this product now! I can not post results for only one day do I use the product. surely of great quality! Now Foods great brand!

very very good

Posted by Reviewer2650551 on Jul 21, 2011

very very good

A product that works

Posted by Reviewer3263811 on Sep 22, 2011

I have, over the last year, used other such products with no visible results. However, this has not been the case with Now Foods GR8-Ddophilus, after less than a month. I am quite pleased and rather happily amazed at the reults. As a rule, I don't endorse any product, but this one has been the exception. ,Thanks. Bill nyc

Clean Colon