Reasonably priced

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Feb 13, 2013

These seem to calm down my stomach so therefore recommended.

Now Foods do it again

Posted by robdee on Feb 04, 2013

Now Foods here we go again a great quality product and at a great price. The reason I buy this probiotic is because it is shelf-stable (does not require constant refrigeration). I take one first thing in the morning before any kind of food and have noticed an overall imporvement in digestion comfort. Don't expect to need this all the time but when it is needed this is the one for me.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Jan 31, 2013

I love this product. It works exceptionally well in settling the digestive system. I recommended it to my friends and they are very happy with it also. It is very reasonably priced and great that it does not need refrigeration. Easy to take away with you when needed. Since starting it I don't like not to have it on a regular daily basis. Makes a huge difference to me

Love now foods GR8!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Jan 29, 2013

I've been using these for some time now. I am lactose intolerant and find if I pop one of these just prior to consuming milk, etc. I have no issues. Also will use prior to eating something rich and/or heavy (dessert, pasta, pizza, etc.)

Great Combination!!

Posted by Reviewer2200562 on Jan 27, 2013

It helps with everything with regards the bowel!!

good job 還不錯

Posted by dearcatty on Jan 19, 2013

我天生體質虛弱 只要熬夜或吃到太油的立刻就拉肚子 這樣過了好多年 結果偶爾間發現可能需要腸道益菌 立刻搜索找到這個評價高的 吃了之後真的改善很多很多!! I was born with physical weakness immediately just stay up all night or eat too much oil on the diarrhea for many years.Occasionally ,I find the benefit of bacteria ,immediately I search and find the good products, then I order this one, really improved a lot after eatingimmediately

Gr8-Dophilus

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Jan 12, 2013

Not sure that this is the best probiltic I have ever had...although for the price it probably isn't bad, but will continue shopping around.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1191103 on Dec 19, 2012

Useless.

great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3107657 on Dec 11, 2012

I had been using a more expensive brand probiotic that had been recommended to me & while I was satisfied with it, I didn't like paying such a high price...it was almost $40 for 60 tablets. This product is every bit as effective, if not more so, & I am very satisfied with the quality & the price. I love using it & it has been helping me.