Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps

Great yeast infection prevention

Posted by Reviewer1866782 on May 05, 2009

I have used Now Foods brand products for over 20 years. I used another brand of an acidophilous mix for a few years, but switched to this one a few years ago. I am prone to yeast infections and this helps me keep them away and treat them when I have to take antibiotics.

Gr8dopholis is wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2126704 on Nov 11, 2008

Anytime we have tummy troubles we take this, and we feel better right away. Great for children!

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 26, 2009

I take with meals. If I have an upset stomach for any reason, I double up on these. I will always keep them handy to insure the good bacteria stays balanced in my system.

what a bargin

Posted by Reviewer1511727 on Mar 28, 2009

i paid way too much for the same product at a local herbal store. same product, more and less money. i was very pleased

*****probiotics at its best*****

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Jun 08, 2009

I absolutely love this product. First of all, it is portable---not needing refrigeration. Secondly, it is enteric coated, making sure that stomach acid does not interfere with its effectiveness. And last of all, it just plain works. I take three a day and I have no digestive issues at all. I also take digestive enzymes with every meal.