Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1465231 on Jul 08, 2008

Works well for me in preventing or stopping colds and allergies. Also controls stress incontinence.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Apr 17, 2011

Giving to my mother. Overall she is doing much better - energy, mental clarity, enthusiasm. skin overtone is lighter. She is recovering from a very bad aggravation/ side effect to an Allopathic medication for osteopenia. Went into severe depression and health problems. This and several others are helping her come out of it very well. Good to have 250mg in one tablet.

It must be working

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I had my blood pressure checked and it has gone down some so I guess its doing what it claims.

good

Posted by 5430580995555035999 on Nov 17, 2012

I think my skin is getting better. If it takes you 1-2 months, I think my skin is much better than this.

Blood pressure normalizer

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Dec 10, 2008

2 a day keeps high blood pressure away

Great value!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've used other GSE supplements, and while this one definitely isn't one of the most concentrated options it makes up for it in dosage - 250mg per cap! I take 2 a day and have noticed an increase over the other GSE supplement I was taking. 5 Stars.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2225996 on Aug 21, 2011

Great product, great price. Dr. Oz says it's a great supplement for weight loss.

Great for new scars!

Posted by 4674273976517235299 on Jun 03, 2014

Hearing the beneficial properties of grape seed extract, I decided to give a try without expecting anything radical. Lo and behold, within 5 days of consuming, recent (big) scar on my leg FADED & DISAPPEARED! Complexion is noticeably brighter within 2 weeks of intake together with C-1000. Service line is good; efficient in handling inquiries. Delivery to Malaysia is speedy via DHL express.

fantastic for your brain

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

My adult son has ADD and after much nagging about trying grape seed I bought him some of these and hoped he would try them. He of course was unconvinced and being ADD not very organised at taking things regularly. Well he tried them and now takes them voluntarily every morning and he says they help him think. He keeps them in the car so he remembers on the way to work. I don't think you can get a better result than that. As another bonus his skin looks much clearer. Brilliant product.

Side effects

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I'm sure it's a great product but it's causing side effects like it made me feel sleepy, a few aches and pains, and generally unwell (like a die off or something). It's difficult to tell if it's the grape seed or the other ingredients. I'll just buy another grape seed extract with no added ingredient. and with lower potency so I can better tolerate it and ease whatever side effect I had.