Now Foods, Grape Seed, Mega Potency, 250 mg, 90 Vcaps

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1465231 on Jul 08, 2008

Works well for me in preventing or stopping colds and allergies. Also controls stress incontinence.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Apr 17, 2011

Giving to my mother. Overall she is doing much better - energy, mental clarity, enthusiasm. skin overtone is lighter. She is recovering from a very bad aggravation/ side effect to an Allopathic medication for osteopenia. Went into severe depression and health problems. This and several others are helping her come out of it very well. Good to have 250mg in one tablet.

Blood pressure normalizer

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Dec 10, 2008

2 a day keeps high blood pressure away

It may help with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Can not be sure because I only started taking two veggie caps daily of the grape seed extract one month before seeing a hematolgist for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. My platelets dropped to 86 and my spleen was enlarged. I fully expected him to suggest chemotherapy when I had my next blood test last Thursday, August 18, 2011. Lo and behold, after my blood test, he comes into the examination room and says: YOU HAVE A REPRIEVE, Come back in six weeks instead of four: My platelets had risen to 95; white blood cells dropped to 35,000 and my spleen was slowly feeling better. He then said, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You bet!: juicing, wheat grass, aloe vera, papaya juice, AND GRAPE SEED EXTRACT TWICE DAILY. Can not say definitively that the grape seed helped or any of the other things for that matter, but the numbers are going in the right direction. Sometimes I have a very slight feeling of nausea; this might be the die-off effect caused by the grape seed extract helping abnormal cells turn off. I also eat 1/2 cup of lowfat pineapple cottage cheese several days per week, but not with flax oil which upsets my stomach instensely. Cottage cheese has naturally occuring sulfurated protein which is good for the body and spleen, and is highly nutritious. We must all be proactive and do our homework. Latest update as of October 13, 2011. My platelets continue to rise, also hemoglobin and red blood cells improved. However, my white blood cells rose to 40,8. I have discontinued using vitamin C as it may contribute to the proliferation. But the hemotologist did tell me to come back in two months, even though he said that my spleen is at three fingers size; but last time, my wife remembers him saying it was four fingers. To be continued.

g-seed

Posted by Reviewer1268441 on Mar 19, 2009

a very highly concentrated formula, goes well w/ selenium and ester C as antioxadants go.noticed fairer skin and less breakouts. for me a good diet and exercise w/ plenty of antioxadants really helps my skin and overall quality of life