grape seed

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Helped reduced my blood pressure and an all round cheap, highly effective antioxidant. Check pubmed journals for some interesting information.

To strong

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Nov 30, 2013

I´m 2 Days in using this and can say it is way to strong for me. it interacts with caffine (at least from my experiance) so if you are a coffe drinker (like me) I defenetly recomend a lower dosage. I´m sure it´s an awsome Product for most people based on other Reviews. The 1 star is just to raise awareness for those who might be sensetive.

Blood pressure normalizer

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Dec 10, 2008

2 a day keeps high blood pressure away

It must be working

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jul 27, 2012

I had my blood pressure checked and it has gone down some so I guess its doing what it claims.

good

Posted by 5430580995555035999 on Nov 17, 2012

I think my skin is getting better. If it takes you 1-2 months, I think my skin is much better than this.

g-seed

Posted by Reviewer1268441 on Mar 19, 2009

a very highly concentrated formula, goes well w/ selenium and ester C as antioxadants go.noticed fairer skin and less breakouts. for me a good diet and exercise w/ plenty of antioxadants really helps my skin and overall quality of life

Great value!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've used other GSE supplements, and while this one definitely isn't one of the most concentrated options it makes up for it in dosage - 250mg per cap! I take 2 a day and have noticed an increase over the other GSE supplement I was taking. 5 Stars.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2225996 on Aug 21, 2011

Great product, great price. Dr. Oz says it's a great supplement for weight loss.

fantastic for your brain

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

My adult son has ADD and after much nagging about trying grape seed I bought him some of these and hoped he would try them. He of course was unconvinced and being ADD not very organised at taking things regularly. Well he tried them and now takes them voluntarily every morning and he says they help him think. He keeps them in the car so he remembers on the way to work. I don't think you can get a better result than that. As another bonus his skin looks much clearer. Brilliant product.

Posted by 5744066134298980613 on Jul 28, 2013

กินคู่กับวิตามินซี ผิวใส ย้ำนะว่าไม่ขาว แค่ใสดูดีมีออร่า ที่ขาวเพราะผิวได้รับการบำรุงและปกป้องอันตรายจากแสงแดด ทานเกรปซีดก็เหมือนทานผลไม้เบอรี่ต่างๆ ผิวใสดูดี ถูกมากๆ