Good for blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2926707 on May 21, 2010

Helps keep your ascular system dilated. In Europe it's one of the things they prescribe for vericose vines.

To strong

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Nov 30, 2013

I´m 2 Days in using this and can say it is way to strong for me. it interacts with caffine (at least from my experiance) so if you are a coffe drinker (like me) I defenetly recomend a lower dosage. I´m sure it´s an awsome Product for most people based on other Reviews. The 1 star is just to raise awareness for those who might be sensetive.

Essential supplement

Posted by newfoundland on Dec 13, 2011

Grape seed extract is one my essential supplements taken daily, the benefits drastically outweighs the cost. I've found out it's great for reviving sore muscles, clearing up skin, and combatting viruses like the common flu.

So very good

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Aug 21, 2012

A very good product - give stamina and my skin i beautiful after using it a month!

Posted by 5744066134298980613 on Jul 28, 2013

กินคู่กับวิตามินซี ผิวใส ย้ำนะว่าไม่ขาว แค่ใสดูดีมีออร่า ที่ขาวเพราะผิวได้รับการบำรุงและปกป้องอันตรายจากแสงแดด ทานเกรปซีดก็เหมือนทานผลไม้เบอรี่ต่างๆ ผิวใสดูดี ถูกมากๆ

good

Posted by Reviewer1986999 on Jun 13, 2011

improve my skin

Now Foods, Grape See Extract, 250 mg. 90 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 08, 2008

I have long known of the incredible work grapeseed extract does for your immune system, tissue elasticity, inflamations, and a myriad of other things. This is one of the best bargains going. I appreciate Now Foods tremendously because, as the antioxidant new has bloomed, they have not gouged the public (as so many other companies have done) with this valuable product!

Super biovlavonoid

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

I read a lot about grape seed. And it's amazing stuff. It does so many good things for your body and health. I always wil keep on using this. Once pill daily at least. Also because of my candida. It works great against it.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jul 31, 2007

This is a good value and works well.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1013857 on Mar 30, 2009

i have researched this product across the web and find this veriosn has more bang for the buck than anywhere else