Side effects

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I'm sure it's a great product but it's causing side effects like it made me feel sleepy, a few aches and pains, and generally unwell (like a die off or something). It's difficult to tell if it's the grape seed or the other ingredients. I'll just buy another grape seed extract with no added ingredient. and with lower potency so I can better tolerate it and ease whatever side effect I had.

Essential supplement

Posted by newfoundland on Dec 13, 2011

Grape seed extract is one my essential supplements taken daily, the benefits drastically outweighs the cost. I've found out it's great for reviving sore muscles, clearing up skin, and combatting viruses like the common flu.

Good for blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2926707 on May 21, 2010

Helps keep your ascular system dilated. In Europe it's one of the things they prescribe for vericose vines.

Super biovlavonoid

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

I read a lot about grape seed. And it's amazing stuff. It does so many good things for your body and health. I always wil keep on using this. Once pill daily at least. Also because of my candida. It works great against it.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jul 31, 2007

This is a good value and works well.

Now Foods, Grape See Extract, 250 mg. 90 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 08, 2008

I have long known of the incredible work grapeseed extract does for your immune system, tissue elasticity, inflamations, and a myriad of other things. This is one of the best bargains going. I appreciate Now Foods tremendously because, as the antioxidant new has bloomed, they have not gouged the public (as so many other companies have done) with this valuable product!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1013857 on Mar 30, 2009

i have researched this product across the web and find this veriosn has more bang for the buck than anywhere else

All the same, Great!

Posted by chaappy on Nov 08, 2011

Most noticeable is the glowing skin and clears up pimples. Try taking with vitamin c 1000 and see for yourself.

good

Posted by Reviewer1986999 on Jun 13, 2011

improve my skin

[Now Foods, Grape Seed, 250 mg, 90 Vcaps]

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Jun 15, 2011

This product will help to keep heart issues in check in the future.