Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1800750 on Dec 11, 2009

It's kept me looking so young and given the fact that we in America are the most nutrient deficient then any industrialized nation on the planet due to be being overfed and undernourished and hormones and free radical causing chemicals , this product is phenominal in what it does given all the cancers and heart disease we have in the USA. I would advised everyone to really read about this product and research it online. I read recently that it killed Leukemia cells and caused the cells to go thru apoptosis, I was like wow!!!! Anyway, enough rambling, I'm not giving any medical advise, but just giving my opinion on why I love this product and what I read it does...simply amazing if you want to keep looking young longer and getting rid of free radicals.

Good price/product

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jun 17, 2012

I think I mentioned this in an earlier Grape Seed Extract review but basically.. GSE is fantastic! Google "Health and longevity benefits of plant polyphenols – focus grape seed extract", it is blog article written by Vincent Giuliano that summarizes the research on GSE very well.

Grape Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer1361744 on Jan 23, 2008

I have been on grape seed for years. Really helps me maintain my weight.

Grape Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer3069484 on Mar 19, 2009

I`m taking this for Meniere`s symptoms; the pressure in my ears is gone, as is much (not all) of the buzzing I have lived with for a long time. I`ve been taking this for a little more than a month.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Jan 27, 2009

This is helping along with other supplements with my fibromyalgia.

now foods grapes seed extract

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Feb 09, 2009

helped rid me of candida...a great product

Helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections

Posted by Reviewer2017214 on Sep 30, 2009

I had 15 UTI's in 12 months - started Grape Seed Extract and the infections stopped.

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1980418 on Dec 26, 2008

I have been taking these for a couple months and they have lowered my blood pressure 20-30 points. I take 4 or 6 a day. This is more than the data I saw suggested they would do. I don't know if this will keep working long term. The first tiny dose of lisinopril lowered it for a couple months and then it crept back up. I quit taking it, clearly you have to keep escalating the pharmaceuticals and I don't want to.

Good buy!

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 06, 2008

A great help for us anti-agers who want to get into triple digits.

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1497059 on Jan 23, 2008

I totally support and faithfully take Grapeseed extract twice daily. When I feel run down and tired, I take a few more supplements daily. I swear this helps eliminate colds and lessens the duration. If I feel like I'm catching a cold or sore throat, I start taking 2-3 capsules every hour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »