More benefits than you expect!

Posted by Reviewer3242467 on May 30, 2006

I have really had more energy since taking this product. One of the benefits I did not expect is that mosquitos do not bite as readily as before. It is also very good for colon health.

good green food choice

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Mar 21, 2008

This is a good green food. Not great, but economical and tastes fine. It has 2 gm of soy lecithin per serving and smaller amounts of other fillers. Lots of good stuff too. For green foods: check the fillers, they can add up.

Bought this for Price but got the Shock of My Life!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 10, 2007

I got this because it was economical but surprised by super health benefits. I lost the weight; my blood pressure is amazing. My gym buddies can't believe the results I have gotten.My tone is amazing. Who said vegetarians have to eat meat to look pumped.Thanksgiving dinner was about how good I looked and where to get this superfood.Unfortunately,I have to get a new wardrobe to fit my new body and I'm bit shy so I not use to all this attention.Remember the duckling who turned to swan.Well that's me. Who said you cant have beauty(provided by Green Phytofoods) and brains(the result of curiousity.Bye! Off to get a glass of Green phytofoods

just the best

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 20, 2008

I just started using this after being sick for 2 weeks and having to be hospitalized for an acute viral response. I wanted something that would help me back on my feet quicker that would be easy to digest. This also is the best tasting "green" drink I've ever had, some are pretty hard to swallow but this is not bad at all. I will continue taking this.

Great for Detox and strong alkalizing effect

Posted by Reviewer3086440 on Mar 06, 2009

Ive been using this product regularly for 2 years. I mix it Now Foods Flax Meal, liquid COQ10, L-Carnitine & Chlorophyl for an added alkalizing effect. I have not been getting a cold lasting more than 2 days if any since regularly taking this product. I highly recommend reading books on PH balance and avoiding caffeine and acidic food if you want this product effect to the max. Excellent product, immunity boosting and detoxifing effect.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1940171 on Jul 08, 2010

this stuff gives a very reasonable alternative to the usual green players. at half the price and with great ingredients it makes a great healthy morning drink, even if it doesn't taste great, but these things rarely do!

A good product but...

Posted by Reviewer1858528 on Jan 03, 2010

A good product that gives a large quantity at a good price. However, the taste, which is mildly minty, is not that great. It's ok if you mix it with juice or into something else where the other flavors will mask it's taste. If you can spend a little more money go for Macro Greens, also sold by IHerb. Tastes great when mixed with water, no need to put it into juice if you don't want to, mixes well, and has a lot of good stuff in it as well.

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 08, 2011

Nice product. Very complete.

Very good formula

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 04, 2012

This tastes good, a slightly sweet and fresh mint taste and dissolves quickly. Excellent combination of powerful healing herbs. Update April 2012: I have tried several different green formulas and this one is among the best, balanced amount of herbs and slight sweet taste, not overpowering in any way. You can enjoy eating it for long periods because of the rounded and balanced formula.

Great Product & Great Price!!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Mar 28, 2009

This product surprised me with how much I actually like it! I enjoy the greens and other products in it. It doesn't taste badly as I thought it would... This product is easily stirred into my beverage of choice (usually refrigerated juice), which I love as similar products I have tried don't mix very well into a beverage unless I use a blender.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »