Now Foods, Green PhytoFoods, 2 lbs (907 g)

More benefits than you expect!

Posted by Reviewer3242467 on May 30, 2006

I have really had more energy since taking this product. One of the benefits I did not expect is that mosquitos do not bite as readily as before. It is also very good for colon health.

good green food choice

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Mar 21, 2008

This is a good green food. Not great, but economical and tastes fine. It has 2 gm of soy lecithin per serving and smaller amounts of other fillers. Lots of good stuff too. For green foods: check the fillers, they can add up.

Bought this for Price but got the Shock of My Life!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 10, 2007

I got this because it was economical but surprised by super health benefits. I lost the weight; my blood pressure is amazing. My gym buddies can't believe the results I have gotten.My tone is amazing. Who said vegetarians have to eat meat to look pumped.Thanksgiving dinner was about how good I looked and where to get this superfood.Unfortunately,I have to get a new wardrobe to fit my new body and I'm bit shy so I not use to all this attention.Remember the duckling who turned to swan.Well that's me. Who said you cant have beauty(provided by Green Phytofoods) and brains(the result of curiousity.Bye! Off to get a glass of Green phytofoods

just the best

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 20, 2008

I just started using this after being sick for 2 weeks and having to be hospitalized for an acute viral response. I wanted something that would help me back on my feet quicker that would be easy to digest. This also is the best tasting "green" drink I've ever had, some are pretty hard to swallow but this is not bad at all. I will continue taking this.

Great for Detox and strong alkalizing effect

Posted by Reviewer3086440 on Mar 06, 2009

Ive been using this product regularly for 2 years. I mix it Now Foods Flax Meal, liquid COQ10, L-Carnitine & Chlorophyl for an added alkalizing effect. I have not been getting a cold lasting more than 2 days if any since regularly taking this product. I highly recommend reading books on PH balance and avoiding caffeine and acidic food if you want this product effect to the max. Excellent product, immunity boosting and detoxifing effect.