Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1609270 on Feb 05, 2010

It works great and no side affects. I take two a day and am able to sleep well at night.

great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Jul 20, 2011

I take these daily for the anti-oxidants. They are not caffine free but I do not notice any caffine buzz. I take them in the morning with my other vitamins and supplements.

Very good antioxidant

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 12, 2012

Very good herb, especially for those who don't like to drink a green tea. Only I have the problem with this when giving it to my dog. Dog just hates its smell or even taste. My dog just enjoys all the other herbs in her meat (inside), but not green tea. So I guess no tea for dog :) I giving to her ginkgo as antioxidant now.

Good for fighting free radicals

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

Supports overall health and well being. Is purported to assist with weight loss too...Bonus!!!

NOW FOODS GREEN TEA EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Sep 22, 2011

This product is excellent, much better than drinking green tea as I don't like the taste of that.

+++++

Posted by Reviewer3354262 on Oct 22, 2011

I've been taking these with CLA-capsules every day the past 4 weeks now..the result: I can eat more without gaining weight!! :)))) So happy.

Lost weight

Posted by Reviewer2736055 on Oct 11, 2010

Lost weight and helps suppress my appetite.

properties

Posted by Reviewer1555307 on Nov 17, 2010

good

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2859870 on Mar 18, 2011

After only a week using i can feel it that my sleeping during the day is passing, and i feel more wake up.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Mar 31, 2011

i havent been takeing it for long, so i cant speak much about it, but what i do have to say is DONT TAKE IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. i made that mistake it made me feel really nauseos and sick, however if you eat afterwards you will feel alot better, however best take it with food.