pain killer

Posted by 5107878249119080934 on Oct 20, 2013

quick acting pain killer,very good for rhuematoid arthritis,which my wife has,

the best

Posted by Reviewer3130543 on Nov 01, 2011

very well

Guggul extract

Posted by Reviewer1464088 on Sep 02, 2011

Very impressed with the delivery. I am using this product to improve my cholesterol and am awaiting further tests

Now Foods Guggul

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Jan 28, 2011

This is the second time I have ordered this product. I only take one capsule a day and feel that it has helped lower my cholesterol. Am still waiting to see how much further it will help.

Excellent quality and a good price

Posted by Reviewer1593474 on Dec 30, 2010

Excellent service

Great Product for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1493151 on Nov 11, 2010

My wife suffers from arthritis and finds that guggul effectively assists in reducing the pain thereby reducing the need for other drugs for pain control. Traditionally used by Ayervedic medicine practitioners for arthritis and weight loss as it also stimulates the thyroid.

Guggul Extract

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Oct 03, 2010

I buy this product on the recommendation of my trainer. Clean pure product and at a very reasonable price. Helps my high cholesterol.

Positive reivew

Posted by Reviewer2336697 on Mar 11, 2010

I've ordered this several times. Guggul is not always easy to find, so it's good to know I can get it here.

great product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Dec 07, 2009

I've been taken guggul extract for like 6 weeks, and today I went for my lipid blood test, in the last one, three month ago, my cholesterol was too hight 248 the total and 167 the LDL, so my doc. gave me a prescription for statin drug, I wanted to try something natural first, and I bought the guggul, now my cholesterol went down to 202 the total, and 139 the LDL, the triglicerids also went down, my doc couldn't believe went I told him that i didn't take the statin drugs, so he told me whatever you are taken is working wonderfull, so keep taken it. I'm so happy with the result, no side efects, great price, and it works. I've been taken with this the garlic oil for NOW, it's seem work better.

I Love It