New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Gymnema Sylvestre, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good added blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2010

This product is excellent when you eat the wrong thing and want some blood sugar control. When you go to a party or just need a sugar fix then take 2 gymnema sylvestre before eating that lovely piece of cake and minimize the effect. I don't recommend this as a lifestyle choice by any means just cover for the occassional and I do mean infrequent walk on the naughty side.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on May 14, 2012

My blood sugars were around 10. AS soon as I found out I went to a Naturalpathic Doctor because I did not want to go on pills or insulin as many in my family are. She put me on this in a tinciture which was a bit expensive. I have been ordering from IHerb for quite some time so I knew how good their products were. Ordered it here and within a month my blood sugars are 5 works for me.

sugar buster!

Posted by Reviewer1963926 on Feb 10, 2007

tried this product a few months back when i was working crazy hours and was stressed. i would always reach for the sugary carbs and this product really helped! it is not a weight loss product, but it does help balance cravings. especially those you get late afternoon or late evening.

Good for Blood Sugar Control

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Aug 22, 2008

I use this product as part of a regimen to control blood glucose instead of chemical, prescription medications that I prefer not to use. It helps to reduce my cravings for sweets and I've noticed that it also seems to help control cholesterol as well.

appetite suppressor

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 28, 2008

I can overcome my urge to over eat with this product it seems to work better than other blood sugar regulaters i have tried.Only 4 stars until i lose a few more pounds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »