Joseph Escriva

Posted by Reviewer3091369 on Aug 21, 2008

About 1-1/2 years ago my Doc. said I may need a heart valve replaced as it did not seem to let enought blood to flow, and at night I would wake suddenly gasping for air. I read about Dr. Mark Stengler's recommendation to use Hawthorn Berry as an anti-aging herb for the heart. Since using Hawthorn Berry I have had no more problems.

Good for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Aug 22, 2008

I read a recommendation for Hawthorn Berry years ago and decided to try it. The NOW brand gives me a good result at a reasonable price with blood pressure control. It also seems to help me with shortness of breath upon exertion. I don't want to be without it.

Hawthorn Berry

Posted by Reviewer1644541 on Mar 27, 2008

Excellent product!! Guaranteed to clean out those blood vessels. However, the bottle says to take 2 three times a day. Double that dosage if you want to feel and see real results!!

Bladder Control

Posted by Reviewer2679752 on Nov 18, 2006

My doctor told me to get this when I kept having trouble with a leaky bladder. This product has this problem completely under control now.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

I order this for my husband. He takes it to keep his blood pressure down so that he doesn't have to take blood pressure meds.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1513182 on May 01, 2008

Very good for the eyes.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1276626 on Aug 02, 2011

I've taken Hawthorne berry for years on the recommendation of a physician to control mild heart palpitations. Simple. I take this once a day, no palpitations. If I stop, then they come back. I ran out once and got another formulation from a local store, and palpitations came back. Once I got back on this formula all was well again. Not saying this will work for everyone, but it does for me. I have a very mild and functional heart condition (mitral valve prolapse with a systemic murmur).

Heart Support

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

I give this to my husband to strengthen his heart with CoQ10. He is doing very well. He works 80 hour weeks and has more stamina than I do.

Under Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2918145 on Nov 10, 2008

Works great for high blood pressure. I was at 159/90 now I am at 118/78 with no prescription drugs.

Daily use

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

This product is one I take daily for heart health. Thus far it had controlled my afib like a charm. Good price and above average quality. I have taken others but this one is a keeper.