Hawthorn Extract and CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1125997 on Dec 10, 2008

Began taking Hawthorn Extract and Co10 in September after having high blood pressure for 2 years and being prescribed medication at suggestion of nurse. Doctor visit last week informed me blood pressure is back to normal and I do not have to spend money on prescription for high blood pressure. I was skeptical but it really does work if taken as directed.

Stop the flutters

Posted by Reviewer3298840 on Nov 29, 2007

I experience a missed beat sensation when either I'm tired or overdone i ton alcohol or caffeine and the doctors wanted to pump me wit hdrugs for th rest of my life to control it. Luckily for me I bumped into an article on Hawthorn and thought I'd give it ago before going down the drug route. It works a treat!

Hawthorn

Posted by Reviewer2421578 on Feb 23, 2009

Very good product. I will not bore you with details but my heartbeat has slowed down and is stronger since I began taking this. Again, thank you for making your products affordable.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2251580 on Aug 01, 2009

I've had a problem with high blood pressure, since taking the Hawthorn Extract - 2 caps two times a day I'm getting excellent readings for my blood. Will certainly purchase again and again!

Lowered my Husbands Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2556778 on Sep 01, 2009

These pills have lowered my Husbands blood pressure, more affectivley than the blood pressure pills that his Dr. gave him, not only did the blood pressure pills not work, but they caused his gout to act up. I highly recomend these.

Hawthorn extract

Posted by Reviewer2949156 on Jul 09, 2008

If used consistently, this product keeps my blood pressure (which is tending toward the 140/90 range) in the normal range (120/80). I like that it keeps me from having to take prescription BP medicine with all their side effects. No side effects with this.

Love It!!

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

I take a bottle about once every 3-4 months, not all the time. It's supposed to be a great heart tonic. It seems to rid my body of excess fluid. I take it at night, and sleep much deeper when I'm taking it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Mar 01, 2011

I had been on a prescription blood pressure medicine for quite a few years. I have been trying to find a herbal remedy to replace it, I'm anti chemical meds. I had tried Ubiquinol, a new version of CoQ10, that had some good recommendations. I didn't get the response I was looking for. So about a month ago I incorporated Hawthorn Extract 3 times a day with the Ubiquinol taken once a day. My blood pressure has been gradually lowering and today it was on the money. I'm a happy camper.

lower blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Feb 11, 2009

this lowers my blood pressure and when I run out my blodd pressure goes right back up. This beats a prescription.

This really works

Posted by 5479302713122314152 on Jul 06, 2012

This is a fabulous product. I suffer from high blood pressure and three months ago it had reached 155/95. I started taking this Hawthorn product twice a day with Kyolic garlic capsules and now my BP is consistently 118/74 and normal. This proves that you can achieve results as good or better than prescription medicines.