10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Hawthorn Extract, 300 mg, 90 Vcaps

Hawthorn Extract and CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1125997 on Dec 10, 2008

Began taking Hawthorn Extract and Co10 in September after having high blood pressure for 2 years and being prescribed medication at suggestion of nurse. Doctor visit last week informed me blood pressure is back to normal and I do not have to spend money on prescription for high blood pressure. I was skeptical but it really does work if taken as directed.

Stop the flutters

Posted by Reviewer3298840 on Nov 29, 2007

I experience a missed beat sensation when either I'm tired or overdone i ton alcohol or caffeine and the doctors wanted to pump me wit hdrugs for th rest of my life to control it. Luckily for me I bumped into an article on Hawthorn and thought I'd give it ago before going down the drug route. It works a treat!

Hawthorn

Posted by Reviewer2421578 on Feb 23, 2009

Very good product. I will not bore you with details but my heartbeat has slowed down and is stronger since I began taking this. Again, thank you for making your products affordable.

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2251580 on Aug 01, 2009

I've had a problem with high blood pressure, since taking the Hawthorn Extract - 2 caps two times a day I'm getting excellent readings for my blood. Will certainly purchase again and again!

Lowered my Husbands Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2556778 on Sep 01, 2009

These pills have lowered my Husbands blood pressure, more affectivley than the blood pressure pills that his Dr. gave him, not only did the blood pressure pills not work, but they caused his gout to act up. I highly recomend these.