Flavor Intensity

Posted by Reviewer2267877 on May 31, 2010

I have poor taste buds and I need very strong flavors to really enjoy the chocolate. This cocoa powder came close but I am looking for something with stronger chocolate flavor. To keep calorie count down I have sweetened it with Stevia. On occasion I have made it into a thick paste, sweetened it and made it my chocolate bar substitute.

not flavorful, but powdery

Posted by Reviewer1356512 on May 23, 2011

not flavorful, but powdery

It's Just OK

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013

The Frontier Dutch Cocoa is way better flavor. This one is ok for the price but more chalky than chocolately.

baked results too light

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Feb 29, 2012

I used this powder for making chocolate cupcakes, I followed the recipe but they turned out very light brown, the color of whole wheat bread at the most, not dark like I wanted. I will try again increasing the quantity of cocoa but it is disapponting.

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Certified Organic, Cocoa Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Mar 04, 2012

it's just a cocoa powder, nothing special.

Wonderful aroma but I don't like the taste

Posted by lyikoRU on Aug 06, 2012

May be I’m not so lucky but my cacao have a bit sour taste it seems. I also have Frontier Natural Products cacao powder and like it much better.

Ok

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

I bought this when I thought this was the same as raw chocolate powder only way cheaper, but I realized it wasnt so i kinda got dissapointed. Though this is good for a hot cocoa beverage. Don´t think i´ll buy it again though.

i never order twice

Posted by Reviewer1304592 on Nov 19, 2012

Becose this is organic i give three stars. This not get mixed to milk or water easily.

like any other

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Mar 12, 2013

same as any cocoa powder, just more expensive because it is "organic".

Not impressive

Posted by dianais on Jul 02, 2013

I didn't like this cocoa as much as I would have liked. It is not dark enough, not tasty enough - I have to put a lot of it to get the cocoa taste that I want. Too bad, since it was a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »