Didn't like it

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Oct 28, 2014

I didn't like the taste of it and after I've read that it contains cadmium I just threw it away.

Tastes great, dissolves cleanly, and good thing I ignored consumerlabs.org review

Posted by 5487290190663371793 on Dec 18, 2016

I've been using this for years, the kids love it. I dissolve it in their oats etc to make it more chocolaty. I steer away from chocolate products these days because of the refining process, and instead use the powder to add a chocolate flavor. I must admit I was concerned about the review about cadmium from the consumerlabs.org review, but then I did some poking into consumerlabs.org and realized that they are NOT consumer reports and actually have some pretty shady practices (check it out yourself on google). Good thing I did too, that kept me using this powder. Either way, I like to control exactly how mush chocolate my kids get and being able to limit the amount myself rather than having a company do it for me is great. I buy regular milk or regular oats and then add in the amount of chocolate I feel appropriate (less for the younger one, more for the older). That way both of them get the same size cup of chocolate milk and actually think they are getting the "same" cup of chocolate milk.

5 star!!! Cheap and maximum quality!!

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 03, 2011

Mix very well with almost all types of milk. Never problem with digestion. Solid product.

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Certified Organic, Cocoa Powder

Posted by Reviewer2091394 on Jan 24, 2012

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Certified Organic, Cocoa Powder, delicious cocoa, is easily soluble in hot or cold milk, I'll take another, because my whole family is delighted

Wonderful

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012

Замечательное какао, покупаю уже 2 раз. В основном использую на торты и кексы. Огромная банка. Ну и приятно что натуральное и без примесей. ********* Wonderful cocoa. use on cakes. . Huge bank. pleased that the natural********* קקאו נפלא. אני משתמשת בעוגות ועוגיות. הגודל ענק. כל כך נעים שטבי********* ******

Great!

Posted by fvdfvfbvfvb on Jun 29, 2012

Very good cocoa powder, nice smell, very tasty, it does not need to cook, well soluble in hot water.

Tasty cocoa drink

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

The drinks from this cocoa powder are rich in cocoa taste. Stirs well without any appearance of lumps.

Very tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

Without salt, sugar, flavorings and other additives. I read many reviews about this powder, and, frankly, did not believe that he is so very different from our usual cocoa. But you try, believe it! It really tastes normal! More chocolate flavor, more intense. No other already and do not want to))

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 19, 2010

I had some today.

This is what I drink every morning

Posted by Reviewer2266487 on Oct 03, 2009

With a little NOW stevia/xylitol and a bit of unsweetened almond or coconut milk.