Delicious! / Вкусно!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Very tasty, natural cocoa! / Очень вкусное, натуральное какао!

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Aug 20, 2013

I always buy this cocoa powder

Nice product.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013

This is a good cocoa powder. Simple as that - nothing more, nothing less. Its a generous amount, for a ok price - so I would recommend it!

good cocoa powder

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 22, 2014

This is a good choice for someone looking for a balance of quality and price. It is much better than cocoa powders found in stores but it may not be as good as some raw cacao powders out there. However, it is very reasonably priced in comparison to those. It has a good taste and texture. I use it to make raw date balls and chocolate coconut pudding sometimes.

Flavor Intensity

Posted by Reviewer2267877 on May 31, 2010

I have poor taste buds and I need very strong flavors to really enjoy the chocolate. This cocoa powder came close but I am looking for something with stronger chocolate flavor. To keep calorie count down I have sweetened it with Stevia. On occasion I have made it into a thick paste, sweetened it and made it my chocolate bar substitute.

Quite bitter

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Feb 20, 2012

I don`t doubt its quality but it is bitter enough to spoil recipes that include it.

Russia

Posted by Reviewer1156848 on Apr 18, 2011

Very sated taste! Taste of qualitative chocolate! Perfectly well!

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Aug 22, 2012

Kakavos milteliai kaip milteliai. Patogi pakuotė, organic, kaina - gera. Ateityje kartosiu.

Regular is better

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I always use Now's cocoa powder that is not organic because it is half the price. IHerb was out of stock of it, so I got the organic one, and it isn't as flavorful at all.

weak cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2853572 on Feb 04, 2011

if you expect something like Valrhona's or Godiva's at least, this is not for you. not flavorful, but powdery. the only good thing about this product is "organic."