Regular is better

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I always use Now's cocoa powder that is not organic because it is half the price. IHerb was out of stock of it, so I got the organic one, and it isn't as flavorful at all.

weak cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2853572 on Feb 04, 2011

if you expect something like Valrhona's or Godiva's at least, this is not for you. not flavorful, but powdery. the only good thing about this product is "organic."

Cocoa Powder

Posted by Reviewer3100179 on Jun 14, 2012

It is great, the taste of my childhood! In my town there are no analogues in quality and taste, I will buy all the time!

Cocoa powder

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

This tastes great.

So Cocoa-ee Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Dec 22, 2008

I used to order the pre-sweetened Now Foods Hot Chocolate Powder, and was very happy with it. However, eventually, I decided to try their plain cocoa powder. Wow! What a difference! The incredibly rich taste rolls out of each mouthful. It's pure luxury. (To me, the difference between the two products is astounding, when it comes to getting that rich cocoa taste.) As a sweetener, I use organic brown rice syrup. For over-all healthfulness, I also add two tablespoons of organic extra virgin coconut oil. With the polyphenols from the cocoa, and the nutrients from the coconut oil, I feel very good about what it's doing for me. On occasion, I will make a four-ounce pot of press pot coffee, brewed fairly strong, and will use that as a base for this drink (on mornings where it seems hard to get going). In general, however, each day now, I have a hot cocoa-coconut oil drink--usually in the evening. I wouldn't think of missing it.

good

Posted by 4822569446939929192 on Dec 11, 2013

Sugar Free nice. and tasty.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

I add a small amount of this and stevia to the milk in my Nespresso milk warmer. The coffee portion is made in an Elektra Semi-Automatica. Makes for a great latte. Try it, you'll love it. 5 star rating.

Great!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Jul 29, 2013

I needed an organic cocoa powder and found this through iHerb. It works great in baking and tastes great when I use it for buttercreams!

Very taste

Posted by anastasia-che on Mar 02, 2013

Very taste stuff! I'll buy it more. Dissolves great in hot water or milk (don't know about cold), if you don't go overboard with the amount.

Very Good