Cocoa powder

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

This tastes great.

Cocoa Powder

Posted by Reviewer3100179 on Jun 14, 2012

It is great, the taste of my childhood! In my town there are no analogues in quality and taste, I will buy all the time!

So Cocoa-ee Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Dec 22, 2008

I used to order the pre-sweetened Now Foods Hot Chocolate Powder, and was very happy with it. However, eventually, I decided to try their plain cocoa powder. Wow! What a difference! The incredibly rich taste rolls out of each mouthful. It's pure luxury. (To me, the difference between the two products is astounding, when it comes to getting that rich cocoa taste.) As a sweetener, I use organic brown rice syrup. For over-all healthfulness, I also add two tablespoons of organic extra virgin coconut oil. With the polyphenols from the cocoa, and the nutrients from the coconut oil, I feel very good about what it's doing for me. On occasion, I will make a four-ounce pot of press pot coffee, brewed fairly strong, and will use that as a base for this drink (on mornings where it seems hard to get going). In general, however, each day now, I have a hot cocoa-coconut oil drink--usually in the evening. I wouldn't think of missing it.

Great flavor enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Sep 10, 2008

Delicious chocolate taste without sweetener. I enjoy adding this to my cereal, oatmeal and smoothie. it's a great flavor enhancer (good at masking the strong taste of green powders like chlorella) and reduces my need for sweetener or other flavor enhancer.

COCOA BENEIFTS FOR DIABETICS

Posted by Reviewer2439970 on Jan 20, 2008

COCOA HAS LOWERED MY BLOOD SUGAR AND MADE MY MORING COFFEE TASTE GOOD

Now cocoa powder.

Posted by Reviewer1272922 on Mar 27, 2007

Love it. Great for hot cocoa or chocolate milk.

Very good chocolate flavor

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jul 31, 2007

I put a teaspoon in a cup of hot soy milk. It is very dense and rich.

good chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Oct 19, 2007

Use in smoothies, hot chocolate, and brownies

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Jun 01, 2008

I add a heaping teaspoon of organic Cocoa Powder to my Breakfast Drink and love it. I also think that this particular brand is reasonably priced in comparison to some other brands I found.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Oct 28, 2009

This cocoa tastes very good and I like the fact that its organic, also a good price.