New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Double "00" Gelatin Caps, 750 Empty Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Gelatin is dodgy

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 19, 2014

While these are a good size and easier to fill by hand than vegecaps, I'll be avoiding them like the plague from now on. After a bit of detective work, I seem to be intolerant of anything that's made of gelatin. This is apparently possible if you get the flu injection which contains gelatin, or other innoculations that contain gelatin, such as MMR (which I got with three other innoculations when I moved country). Possibly also why nutritional oils in gelcaps cause me grief (though some of that is also a salicylate/glycerine thing). It's a toxic world. My suggestion - forgo the caps and go as natural as possible (even if it tastes awful). Your immune system will play nice in the long run. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

NOW Double OO capsules - mixed bag

Posted by Reviewer3280640 on May 22, 2008

I am very dissatisifed with my order. The bad contained capsules that were stuck together and crushed as well as smaller sized capsules mixed in with th OO. After tryig to encapsulate my vitamins three times with awful results, I just gave up. I have used this very product before with no trouble. Previously I purchased from a local Sun Harvest food store, but they no longer carry this. Maybe it is a problem with the NOW company. Please let me know if you have any other OO capsules you recommend - I will be throwing these in the trash! Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback, Kathy Kemp

I have not recieved my order!

Posted by Reviewer3037900 on Dec 17, 2008

I have read other reviews and many have the same problem! thier still waiting for things they bought to arrive!

WRONG

Posted by adnangrebovic on Jun 13, 2013

THESE CAPSULES WERE MADE PARTLY FROM PORK GELATIN !!! FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CONSUME PORK THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE PROVIDED ON THE PAGE.