Enough size for everything

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

You can put any powder you wish in these capsules. The size is perfect. I fill my own NAC and IP6 capsules when I go travel because they can be tightly and strongly closed. I bought this item three times and use it every day - my sister, mother and other members of my family. I certainly buy again. Very satisfied.

Good value and easy to fill...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

iHerb carries a lot of powder forms of supplements so the ones you can't tolerate the taste just use these , it holds about 900mg max depends on the powder type , easy to swallow and best value for money,i would condsider a vegie cap if the price was a little lower. a few remarks : i think iherb should bring back the Now " Cap M Quick " back into stock and Now should write the kosher / Halal on the package itself and not only in the description page....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Easy to pull apart - good quality

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

These are easy to pull apart and put back together. Good size. I have a plastic device that lines up the capsules to fill them. I have used for MSM, turmeric, bentanite clay and ginger. Very happy with results. I buy herbs in bulk and save money using these capsules.

Sturdy

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 30, 2007

Now brand gelatin capsules are the only ones I buy. I don't have to worry about cracking or crushing when I make my herb pills.

Most Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2897804 on Mar 30, 2009

These capsules are everything I expected them to be. Sturdy and positive 'click' when capping them. Haven't found any defects in the 2/3's bag I have used so far. I need not shop for these any farther. Very happy with this product.

Save money

Posted by tigercho on Sep 29, 2011

I used to spend a lot of cash for capsuled supplements, this way I just buy bulk powders and fill the capsules manually- I take glutamine and colostrum capsules on an empty stomach. This way I can take more paying less

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer2842258 on May 05, 2009

As an Australian buyer, I've found thehe Now Foods Empty Gel Caps to be of equal top quality to anything I can get in Austalia, though at a mere fraction of the cost. Additionally, with the priority DHL delivery, the product was in my hands just three days after placing my order. Great product. Spectacular service.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1314082 on Mar 29, 2008

I use these for my creatine and ribose. they are easy to use and work great.

Great for pets!

Posted by Reviewer1236912 on Apr 04, 2008

I have to give my cat several pills twice daily - I use a pill cutter to make them fit and I can get several medications in one capsule. So with these capsules I don't have to pill him several times.

Look good

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 25, 2010

easy to open, smooth to close