New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Double "00" Gelatin Caps, 750 Empty Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Enough size for everything

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 23, 2012

You can put any powder you wish in these capsules. The size is perfect. I fill my own NAC and IP6 capsules when I go travel because they can be tightly and strongly closed. I bought this item three times and use it every day - my sister, mother and other members of my family. I certainly buy again. Very satisfied.

Sturdy

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 30, 2007

Now brand gelatin capsules are the only ones I buy. I don't have to worry about cracking or crushing when I make my herb pills.

Easy to pull apart - good quality

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

These are easy to pull apart and put back together. Good size. I have a plastic device that lines up the capsules to fill them. I have used for MSM, turmeric, bentanite clay and ginger. Very happy with results. I buy herbs in bulk and save money using these capsules.

Most Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2897804 on Mar 30, 2009

These capsules are everything I expected them to be. Sturdy and positive 'click' when capping them. Haven't found any defects in the 2/3's bag I have used so far. I need not shop for these any farther. Very happy with this product.

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer2842258 on May 05, 2009

As an Australian buyer, I've found thehe Now Foods Empty Gel Caps to be of equal top quality to anything I can get in Austalia, though at a mere fraction of the cost. Additionally, with the priority DHL delivery, the product was in my hands just three days after placing my order. Great product. Spectacular service.