Healthy cocoa

Posted by Reviewer3315339 on Dec 22, 2011

Everyone in my family likes this cocoa and the cost isn't prohibitive. I will continue to order.

My favorite hot chocolate !

Posted by Reviewer3345347 on Oct 05, 2010

Good stuff!

Good product

Posted by 4825614552969478967 on Dec 21, 2015

My children like it, easy to disolve, we use warm milk. Good product for good price!!!

Good Cocoa

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I don't like pre-sweeted products, too sweet for me. So I can't take an objective view but my friends like this.

Good product.

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 16, 2012

Good, natural, but my family don't like!

hot cocoa

Posted by nslnsl on Feb 26, 2014

+ rich chocolatey taste and smell + good value for money + sturdy packaging - Tad too sweet for my liking

We are very satisfied

Posted by 5449308511550584033 on Feb 16, 2014

Very tasty

Lettvint, ekologisk kakao

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 01, 2013

Blandast med kokt vatn, og smaker minst like godt som Freia sin, med mykje sunnare ingrediensar! Eit minus er at det paa botnen samlar seg noko som blir litt grumsete. Det er berre aa la det ligge att og kose seg med resten.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on Jul 29, 2014

Love this stuff! My 11 year old loves hot chocolate. The only way to get him to drink milk. Didn't want to give him the commercial poisoned junk. Searched IHERB, found this, bought it love it. Nice chocolate flavor. Dissolves nicely. Not too sweet. Son loves it. I like to put it in my coffee with milk. I will positively keep buying this. Oh, and the price is reasonable too!

Good but hard to stir

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Jan 24, 2016

I have a whole process I go through with this to get the lumps out involving microwaving it for a minute with about 1/4c of milk, then stirring again. It's good, but that part is kind of irritating. I might try something else and compare. The taste is good and it's a good price for what you get.