Mac Oil

Posted by Reviewer3298465 on Nov 19, 2008

Hello, Just to let you know I am thrilled with the quality of the Mac Oil I ordered. However, I dont use it to cook with...I use it around my eyes twice a day. Helps keep wrinkles away. It also plays a key part in make up removal. I am 46 and have used Mac oil for almost 4 years - people say I look closer to 32.... :) Thanks Ill be ordering more.

Now Foods Macadamia Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1521595 on Aug 27, 2010

Excellent product. I wish it comes in a glass bottle and not in plastic. However, that may affect the ease of transportability of the oil.

Great for sautéing

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

I am always on the lookout for oils with a high smoke point. This one has that, and works better than olive oil for frying or sautéing. The only oil that I like better is avocado oil, a good bit pricier. I plan on trying the canola and coconut oil mix as well, although that might be too sweet, who knows? Meanwhile the macadamia oil works just fine.

good oil

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Good oil for cooking

Great cooking oil

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I use it for light frying. I like the slightly nutty tinge it gives to my food

Fast Delivery, Good Service

Posted by Reviewer3236217 on Jan 31, 2011

The product came as advertised, and quick. Oil smells/tastes great. I am giving a 4 (and not a 5), because this is the first time I am using Macadamia Nut Oil, and do not have anything to compare with. As far as service goes, no complains !!

Now foods, macadamia nut oil

Posted by Reviewer1689097 on Jul 29, 2011

great product!!

Mellow nutty flavour

Posted by Reviewer2934772 on Sep 21, 2011

Nice, not too strong. Good for cooking. Not loving for mayo, which I purchased it for.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 09, 2012

I only gave it 4 stars because the MacNut Oil brand is better; however, it is more expensive. This is a nice substitute though.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1177256 on Feb 28, 2012

This has a mild, nutty flavour, and I really enjoy it. I like that it doesn't loose its properties during cooking, which is a problem with Udo's Oil, which is the main oil I consume in my diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »