fresh

Posted by Reviewer3022187 on Jan 23, 2009

The best Macadamia Nut Oil I have gotten. Tastes like eating fresh macadamia nuts.

Very flavorful!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Oct 09, 2010

I use this almost exclusively now instead of butter for frying, and it adds a very subtle nutty flavor. I love it, and it's good for me!

Good for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2741141 on Nov 24, 2009

Great in waffles and sautees'. Pan seared sesame tuna, perfect!

good oil

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Good oil for cooking

Great for sautéing

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

I am always on the lookout for oils with a high smoke point. This one has that, and works better than olive oil for frying or sautéing. The only oil that I like better is avocado oil, a good bit pricier. I plan on trying the canola and coconut oil mix as well, although that might be too sweet, who knows? Meanwhile the macadamia oil works just fine.

No para el uso que yo lo quería

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo quería utilizar para hidratar el cuerpo tras la ducha y para el pelo, pero no me gusta ni como actúa, ni como huele. No repetiré con este aceite. Para lo único que me gusta es para exfoliarme los labios. Hago una mezcla del aceite con azúcar. Funciona y me deja muy buen sabor.

Million likes

Posted by 5555356781763530426 on Jan 12, 2014

My hair, face and body like it a lot, great for sensitive skin

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2287034 on Oct 05, 2011

I love using this as the oil in my gluten free waffle/pancake batters (Pamela's) and in any other baking, because I don't have to melt butter or coconut oil separately and it tastes fantastic. I also use this to replace the oil I pour out of peanut butter jars, because this oil is so much healthier.

Great cooking oil

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I use it for light frying. I like the slightly nutty tinge it gives to my food

best cooking oil

Posted by Reviewer3209254 on Mar 28, 2007

This is a great tasting oil! It can withstand high heat so it's great for cooking. Also yummy on salads.