I love the macademia nut oil!

Posted by Reviewer1872046 on Jan 28, 2012

It just tastes so good!

A drop here, a drop there, I use it everywhere!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 01, 2012

The delicate flavour of this oil tastes delicious on salads, steamed veggies - anywhere you would enjoy a dash of oil or butter. I also spread a few drops on my face after applying my moisturiser morning and night. It leaves my skin extremely soft and clear. I apply about 1/4 teaspoon to my hair each time I wash it, especially to the ends. It helps define my curls and tame the frizz. I have sensitive, slightly dry skin and thick, curly, dry hair. I'm sensitive to chemicals so I like this completely natural way of moisturising my dry bits. Macadamia oil is used in many natural skin and hair products in Australia, where macadamia trees are native. The oil is high in palmitoleic acid which is found in the sebum of human skin. Perhaps that is why it moisturises so beautifully. Putting it on your face and hair might not work so well if you tend toward oily. It would still taste delicious though!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1895053 on Dec 29, 2011

Very inexpensive and good quality.

Great alternative to olive oil

Posted by Reviewer1528265 on Dec 28, 2011

If you do liver flushes and don't like the olive oil, this one is a better oil for flushing and goes down easier. Costs more, but worth it.

Excellent service and pricing

Posted by Reviewer2249460 on Dec 07, 2011

This was my first order for Iherb, and it was delivered really fast to my address. Excellent price for a very aromatic type of macadamia oil. Couldn't ask for more.

Nutty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2218723 on Dec 02, 2011

I like the slightly nutty scent to this oil, I use it on my legs and feet which get really dry in the winter because of the heater.

Buttery

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Dec 02, 2011

This oil just gives the most amazing flavor to food.

Tastes wonderful!

Posted by Susamedusa on Nov 24, 2011

I combine this with extra virgin coconutoil when I pop popcorn. YUM! It's also good when you make your own ajvar, general cooking, salads and so on. My kitchen feels sad and empty without it. ;p

Great

Posted by Reviewer3101034 on Oct 26, 2011

Wonderful stuff

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2287034 on Oct 05, 2011

I love using this as the oil in my gluten free waffle/pancake batters (Pamela's) and in any other baking, because I don't have to melt butter or coconut oil separately and it tastes fantastic. I also use this to replace the oil I pour out of peanut butter jars, because this oil is so much healthier.