Good

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Mar 22, 2014

Take it in alternative day, your body will say thank you to you!

phsillum husk powder

Posted by 5617998601604986040 on Dec 01, 2014

very pleased with this product had chronic stomach problems and helped almost immediately

No more constipation or hard stools.

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

I mix two tablespoons of this with my oatmeal each day, and I've never been more regular. Stools are softened drastically, no fuss around it. Just don't consume too much of it, as it may cause bloating and your stools maybe too "stringy". I loathe the taste of this, so I'll be moving on to Acacia, which I've heard is tasteless. Good price and quality for this product, though.

I like it

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 05, 2016

I find if I add cold liquid it gels up very quickly. But if I use room temperature liquid and shake it up in a small recycled jam jar it works well. I add greens powder and some maca powder with it sometimes. I find that if I do this first thing in the morning I'm not hungry til lunch time. For me it helps but doesn't make my bowel movement regular as in everyday although I drink plenty of water

Works well, harder to mix

Posted by 5433662059007722324 on Oct 24, 2016

Pros: Works great, much cheaper than Metamucil. I especially like NOW Foods commitment to sourcing products from quality suppliers and there are NO sweeteners of any kind in this. Cons: Does not mix well. Typically I just want to get this mixed with water, drink, and go on with my day. I don't want to pull out a blender or hand mixer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »