Healthy and good taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I take it when I want to feel the benefits of vitamin C, ie increased energy. The fiber in it is a bonus. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good alternative to soft drinks

Posted by abbyca on Feb 25, 2011

Good alternative to soft drinks or other types of drinks with high fructose syrup. It's sweet enough that I don't need to add any additional sweetener.

Perfect drink mix!!

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Aug 30, 2011

My wife and I love these drink sticks. Economically priced, makes a 16 OZ drink, tastes great, a hands down winner! We should probably order them by the case.

Not so Great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

Taste is unusual, almost like a chemical, plastic taste. Will not buy again.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 17, 2011

I completely did not enjoy this drink. The taste is semi sweet and it lingers in the mouth for too long. I only had one satchet and the rest is still sitting in the pantry.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1915418 on Jul 09, 2011

This was a real dissapointment. It tasted like cough medicine, when I first drank it, it didn't taste anything and when I swalloved the medicine taste came quickly.

Waste of money

Posted by 5124832303772255919 on Oct 23, 2012

One of two Better Stevia sweetened products I bought, this tastes NOTHING like Tropical Punch. Imagine the yuckiest flavoured medicine you ever had - this gives it a run for its money. Just awful.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2012

I actually didn't like these at first but now I they are my favorite taste after drinking a lot of these when I had loose stool...

Really good and refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer1212508 on Oct 10, 2011

On the sweet side if you use the whole stick, but easy to vary to your own taste. These are also good mixed with Green Drink powder, or green or black iced tea.

Good taste