• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Good tasty oil

Posted by vic-Japan on May 20, 2009

Received my order from iHerb quickly as usual. I have used various coconut oils in the past. At first, taste seemed strange but after taking a few times I found that I was enjoying it more than the ones I have had in the past. The other coconut brands were very bland and just tasted oily. This Now Foods oil has a nice fragrant coconut taste and has a good coconut flavour. Would buy again.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1482286 on May 08, 2008

I've been using this on my hair, skin, and also ingesting it. It's only been a few weeks and I've seen improvements all across the board. Love this product and will be stocking up on it.

Love the taste of this brand

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 23, 2008

This coconut oil is good for cooking. It does not have the special coconut fragrance like Garden of Life and Nutiva, but is very easy to blend in smoothies and it is delicious on vegetables. Thanks for the good, low price, iHerb!

Use this for everything!

Posted by Reviewer1869069 on Dec 09, 2008

I use this for everything... it's a lovely hair oil, incredible skin softener, and fab for cooking. The smell is just like toasted coconuts - literally good enough to eat. Loaded with anti-oxidants and good stuff too...

Best Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2766873 on Mar 11, 2008

I've tried many different coconut oils. For my taste, this oil in the black jar tastes the best and has the best texture.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 25, 2008

All of my natural docs (chiropractor, naturepath..) say that coconut oil is good for you. I find it easy to use, and is even good to rub on the skin for soft silky skin. I use it on toast and in healthy muffins. It's very versatile. The only thing i had problems with, is I was hoping to use it in place of shortening in pie crust, but i find the crusts crumble. Now Foods is one of my favorite brands.

oil that increases heart health

Posted by Reviewer2746317 on Sep 04, 2008

Delicious, wonderful in baking breads to sauteeing and nothing will keep pans from sticking like coconut oil. Also wonderful and healthy in smoothies, even the kids will love it.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2388802 on Apr 29, 2009

I love this coconut oil. I use it for everything. use it on myself and my children as body lotion and hair cream. It works wonder. I just bougth jarrow's coconut at a local store and its not the same. I can't smell the sweet coconut aroma and the taste is zero. I tried this coconut oil with orange juice and its lovely. buy it and u won't regret it.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2885669 on Mar 25, 2009

I have used coconut oil for years. I like some better than others but never had a serious problem with any brand. That was until I tried Now. This coconut oil smells awful. It has a fruity rotten smell and taste. Terrible product. Choose one of the other brands on this site.

Horrible.

Posted by Reviewer3241969 on Nov 16, 2009

Don't buy. Tastes and smells horrible, I can't eat this, I have to use it to my skin (and still it smells...). By far other coconut oils have been MUCH better.