Now Foods, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 20 fl oz (591 ml)

Horrible.

Posted by Reviewer3241969 From Finland on Nov 16, 2009

Don't buy. Tastes and smells horrible, I can't eat this, I have to use it to my skin (and still it smells...). By far other coconut oils have been MUCH better.

Tastes just horrid!

Posted by Reviewer3129143 From Australia on Dec 01, 2009

I lusually love coconut oil as i take it as a supplement so taste is important to me, but this stuff made me want to puke!! Its like liquid fat and it gave me an instant headache!!

A+ quality

Posted by Reviewer1577898 From California on Jun 15, 2008

The coconut oil in solid form is white and in liquid form, it is clear and it does not smell rancid. I combine 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with my dog's dry food once a day (every other day) as an added supplement to his diet and he loves it! It is also a great antiseptic for both human and animals. I also use it for my hair (I massage my scalp and hair with it and leave it on at least 2 hours before rinsing it off with shampoo and conditioner) and my hair is soft and shiny. I haven't tried putting it on my food, but will experiment on it soon.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2115831 From Tennessee on Nov 26, 2007

this stuff is great! i recommended to all my freinds! i am a nail technician and the winter months wreaks havoc on my clients nails and cuticles. virgin coconut oil is absolutely great for this and i also use it all over my body! love it!!! and the delivery form iherb was right on time!

Works great on your skin.

Posted by Reviewer1043650 From Florida on Jan 18, 2010

My husband uses this all over his body for psoriasis. It's really helped keep him clear. Also used it on a wart on my finger. It's gone now.