July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Heavenly Hibiscus Tea, Caffeine Free, 30 Tea Bags, 2 oz (60 g) (Discontinued Item)

Very Good Taste A+

Posted by Reviewer3123422 on Mar 29, 2008

One day I checked my blood pressure and I found out It was high, I don't know coz I am perfectly healthy.I went to my doc and he gave me a pills to help lower it. But I don't like prescription pills. I remembered I read in a magazine about Hibiscus tea help lower blood pressure. I can't get them in my local store. So went looked at on line and I found it here.IHERB.COM. At first I ordered 2 boxes , then when i tried it I really liked the taste and helps lower my blood pressure right away. I continued drinking them everyday and forever.Then I ordered 10 boxes more and shared them with my friends My blood pressure now is stabilized, Thank you hibiscus teas. The Iherb,com really did a good job. I received all my orders on time. The service was great. Thank you.

great tea

Posted by Reviewer1498145 on Apr 16, 2008

I have tried the Heavenly Hibiscus Tea and I really like it. I was told that this could help lower blood pressure and had trouble finding it in some of the vitimin stores here put I found it at iherb.com. I find it has helped and will be ordering more. I would give it five stars. Thanks IB

Delicious tea

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Sep 02, 2008

Prevention magazine said hibiscus tea was effective at lowering high blood pressure...as effective as the commonly prescribed pharmaceutical. I can't locate hibiscus tea in local stores, but iherb is very convenient and has a great price. I drink this tea cold and find it delicious.

Great Tea!!!

Posted by Reviewer1750337 on Aug 01, 2009

I first tried hibiscus tea at a spa in Cancun Mexico and loved the taste. Once I heard about the health benefits, I was really motivated to buy some. Couldn't find it at all in any local stores. Found this one at iHerb.com and it tastes exactly like the one from the spa! I've been drinking about 3 cups a day (cold) for around 3 weeks now and the latest blood pressure reading was the best it's been in YEARS! I highly recomend. I will be buying from this vender again.

Heavenly Hibiscus Tea

Posted by Reviewer2312471 on Feb 06, 2009

I read my drinking 3 cups a day for 6 weeks it may lower blood pressure. I wasn't prepared that it would taste so delicious. I will soon order more! Marilyn Fitzgerald Carlsbad, CA