Love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

This tea tastes great. I absolutely love to make myself a cup of this dreamy tea. The smell of it reminds me of sweet bubble gum, but the taste is more like a sweet rose/raspberry thing. I'm sad it's now discontinued. I will miss this tea!

hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer2147983 on Feb 16, 2011

Sorry to see that iherb discontinue heavenly hibiscus tea it was the greatest not many places carry hibiscus tea. iherb bring this product back.

Great tasting tea....

Posted by Reviewer1534709 on Jan 08, 2011

Dr Oz talked about the health benefits of hibiscus tea, so I looked around and was very happy to find it by NOW Foods here on iHerb.com. I already take their Omega 3 mini gels, and their Ubiquinol. I have been very happy with this brand, and this tea tastes great! Great price, will order again and again.....

Posted by Reviewer3227357 on Jan 07, 2011

This tea taste great. I like knowing it has health benefits too. I find that it smells real nice too and seems to relax me as I drink it.

So glad I found iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer1499491 on Jan 07, 2011

I'm so glad I ordered the hibiscus tea because it tastes so wonderful and is so good for you. I'm very pleased with how fast they got the tea to me. I'll probably order more when the time comes. Laurie

artificial taste

Posted by Reviewer1116315 on Jan 04, 2011

The tea taste a lot like cherry flavor - not rosehip or hibiscus.

HIbiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer1918216 on Jan 02, 2011

I was disapointed to find the Hibiscus tea had lots of other added herbs. I really wanted just plain Hibiscus tea.

Posted by Reviewer1439002 on Jan 01, 2011

This is an excellent, flavorful product that when brewed needs no sweetener. A very pleasant change from sodas, it has instantly become a favorite of my grandchildren and me.

Posted by Reviewer1805659 on Dec 31, 2010

The product is excellent and shipping was very timely. I will be ordering again.

Heavenly Hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Dec 27, 2010

Usually I buy dry hibiscus flowers to make my tea however after finding this very tasteful brand I find that it is even better than the dried flowers I buy from the native Indians.