working great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1014445 on Aug 29, 2011

Just on my first bottle of these, and I seem to be feeling much better. Going through perimenopause at the moment, and initially tried Prominsel, which didn't seem to work as well. Not as moody, and seem more calm. Thank you Iherb!

Works a little bit

Posted by Reviewer1252766 on Mar 07, 2012

Some improvement in hot flashes can be seen

My mom said it works

Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Dec 23, 2014

That's what mom said

No real effect

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Aug 27, 2014

I took two bottles of this and could not notice any real discernible effect. I've had much more success using Now's Menopause Support formula and also Futurebiotics Estrocomfort. Two of the former in the morning and two of the latter in the evening have helped my menopause symptoms significantly.

No change.........

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Oct 24, 2011

I have been trying everything under the sun for 4 years to relieve hot flashes. I thought this might be the answer......but no it has done nothing to help them.

unbelievable EstroG-100. THIS IS IT!

Posted by 5035964730000911011 on Jun 01, 2016

I was extremely sceptical but desperate enough to try. I was prescribed antidepressants for my pre-menopausal symptoms and they didn't work for me. Besides, the prospect of using antidepressants for long periods of time didn't appeal to me. I have a liver problem and fibrocystic breast changes, so black cohosh, soy isoflavones and hormone replacement therapy were not an option. Yet I wanted my life back - not being able to sleep normally and really intense hot flashes occurring every 30 min, as well as few other symptoms made my life unbearable. As unbelievable as it may sound (even I find it hard to believe) EstroG worked almost instantly and ALL the symptoms disappeared COMPLETELY within a week. It has been 2 months now, and I just pray that this effect doesn't wear off. Truly amazing, and I am a medical professional who wasn't very keen on herbal supplements before. Thank you, EstroG!