Now Foods, Holy Basil Extract, 500 mg, 90 Vcaps

naturally calm

Posted by Reviewer1437282 on Oct 09, 2009

I tend to sweat the small stuff, and get emotional easily. This product has made a change in my mood that everyone around me has noticed. I also have noticed my blood sugar levels have stabilized, I dont get dizzy or clamy anymore if I have waited a little to long to eat. I love this product and will continue to take it every day!!

Quality Brand, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Nov 01, 2010

I take this in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea to stave off mild depression and anxiety. Holy Basil does take the edge of anxiety, no side effects, and I will continue to use this herb. Much better than anti-depressants (for me) that cause unwanted side effects.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Oct 29, 2009

I am much calmer since I started taking it. Just broke off a 5 year relationship... feel a little sad but not the end of the world thing and I beleive the Holy Basil is helping a great deal.

Great sleep and ability to handle stress!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Sep 23, 2010

I love this for a sleep aid! OTC drugs cause horrible nightmares, grogginess etc. Holy Basil just allows me to sleep, it is the epitome of "power nap", even if my sleep gets interrupted, the sleep I do get is so refreshing! I alternate sometimes with Ashwagandha (that seems more of a lightweight), and Rhodiola during the day - these adaptagens do as they are reported to. My ability to deal with stress is so much improved it's incredible!

Great for insomnia, anxiety and anger!

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

I've tried so many supplements, medicine and methods to help me sleep better or deal with anger/anxiety. But none have worked so well as Holy Basil. It calms me down without sedating me. I've become so laid back and relaxed I almost feel like a different person! It has helped my inter-personal relationships greatly. This is a must-have for me.