the best

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

my legs would be the size of my waist were it not for this herb. can not live without it if you suffer from edema.

My feet don't swell anymore :)

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

This is a must have for people with poor circulation! I thought I didn't need it anymore and stopped taking it for a while and my hands & feet swelled within a few days. Started taking it again and I feel great! :)

Horse chesnut

Posted by Reviewer2926707 on Jun 05, 2009

I like it. It helps prevent leg gramps during the night allowing pleasant sleep without having to get up and walk the cramp off.

horse chestnut capsules

Posted by Reviewer2894435 on Nov 27, 2009

i am taking the capsules twice daily, my legs are not as painful as before, the doctor has increased my lasiz to 60 mg. the swelling in my ankles and legs have gone down alot, and i am not having so much trouble walking. i am 78 years old,overweight, with a stent and pacemaker. i will continue the horse chestnut capsules, as i feel it is helping me.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2513032 on Mar 27, 2009

I've been using this for years and it has been a great help controlling edema.

EC

Posted by Reviewer1199235 on Apr 17, 2008

Great for varicose veins! I take just one a day and it really helps.

It really does work

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Jun 15, 2011

I quite suddenly developed leg (and face etc) edema, probably due to multiple hormonal deficiencies (I'm only 27), but even with treatment of these deficiencies it did not really go away. I looked puffy and even worse, the edema in my legs caused shin splints, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis, which I had to treat with bromelain and icing which helped a lot, but the inflammation still caused me constant problems. After starting horse chestnut the edema is almost gone and I can walk again without problems. Only occasionally if I've walked for very long I need the bromelain. My husband thinks I even look younger without all the puffiness.

Wouldn't be without it anymore

Posted by Reviewer3003113 on Aug 31, 2010

I'm taking regularly and helps with the uncle retention and stiffness.

good

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Sep 27, 2011

I've been taking horse chestnut for some time, and I have no more edema in the ankles after a long day, and it helps with circulatory health in the legs, which had been an issue. Love it!

Good product

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Seems to work better than others I have tried. The addition of rutin seems to help its effectiveness for me.