Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Feb 04, 2012

Best stuff on the market for joints and skin! If you weight train and are serious about training, take this year around. My knees feel great, my shoulders, and elbows feel My body feels a lot more sturdy when pushing weights and and my form is a lot tighter. All pain an irritation is almost gone. I do cardio and weight train five days a week. My workouts are so much better because of this. This is the best formula for joints, by far. You need to take this for a few weeks to feel the difference. Avid runners should take this and anyone who has pulled a ligament or tendon or has pain in joints from weight training. Speeds up the healing process fast. This is the best joint formula out there! 3 ingredients in this bottle are exactly what you need. Hyaluronic acid is also great for you skin. Its considered the fountain of youth and will keep your looking young.

Very good and fast results with this product

Posted by Reviewer1264980 on Mar 13, 2012

Due to severe hip pain, which used to wake me up at night, I tested first shark cartilage, but only Now Foods' double strength hyaluronic acid has allowed me to completely forget such pain, and in a matter of days! I am really pleased and thankful!

The BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Jun 22, 2012

Before I started taking this, my doctor wanted to operate on my knee. Now the fluid in my joints has increased so that I do not need surgery. Great product!!

Plumps out lines from the inside out

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013

I gave a better review for this when I bought the 60 caps and it made my top reviews at the time. No more need for creams: this stuff plumps out lines and depressions from the inside out. I heard some doctor on TV say that babies "have a ton of hyaluronic acid" except they were hawking some HA creams. Well, I've tried HA on my face & it does not help. But this right here is amazing! I hope it never sells out.

Very potent!

Posted by Reviewer2200562 on Jan 19, 2012

Good skin therapy from within!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2161801 on Jun 11, 2012

I have bought this hyaluronic acid from Now foods many times. And it is perfect to get plumper lips and skin. The price is also good. So I will definitely continue to buy this supplement!

Now HA double

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Jan 05, 2014

When I first started taking this in the hopes of easing my pain and stiffness, I wasn't expecting a miracle. But a week later, a miracle was what I got. In two weeks I was pain and stiffness free, and it has stayed that way for three years now. I better write a review to tell you all about this AMAZING supplement! Both my grandmother and mother suffered for years with painful and debilitating osteoarthritis, and by age 55 I was following in their footsteps. Now, at age 59, I am completely pain and stiffness free. I once ran out of this product and began to feel pain after about 5 days. I do not plan to run out again. I take 2 per day along with other high quality supplements. I have no side effects that I am aware of. I am very grateful to have found NOW HA Double.

Hyaluronic acid puffs up my lips

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 13, 2015

This and all brands of Hyaluronic acid puff up my lips. This one is cheap. So I am saving a fortune on a lip job. It probably also contributes to my arthritis along with serrapeptase, etc.

not bad...

Posted by Reviewer3058442 on Feb 23, 2013

not bad. the hyaluronic acid of Doctor's Best is better than this one. this one is cheaper, but feel less moisturized. I'd rather buy Doctor's Best next time.

Plump lips, but cellulite and puffy face & body

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

I bought this product because I read a lot of reviews about better looking skin. Well, after 2 bottles I have beautiful plump lips, and that is why I give it 2 stars. I can't say that anything has really changed about my facial skin for the better. I got some cellulite and my body feels and looks pumped up with water. I guess that water retention is what makes the skin on the face and the lips look plumper, but my laugh lines haven't disappeared. Only my face looks puffy and I have developed under-eye bags. There are a lot of fillers in the product as well.