Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Plump lips, but cellulite and puffy face and body

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

I bought this product because I read a lot of reviews about better looking skin. Well, after 2 bottles I have beautiful plump lips, and that is why I give it 2 stars. I can't say that anything has really changed about my facial skin for the better. I got some cellulite and my body feels and looks pumped up with water. I guess that water retention is what makes the skin on the face and the lips look plumper, but my laugh lines haven't disappeared. Only my face looks puffy and I have developed under-eye bags. There are a lot of fillers in the product as well.

School is still out

Posted by Reviewer2595086 on Feb 15, 2011

I am on my second bottle for knee joint pain. No improvement yet.

Incorrect Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2870017 on Oct 16, 2007

My error in not reading more closely the formulation guides Iherb provided. Great return policy, but I had opened them.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Aug 20, 2011

I'm not really sure if this helps. I take so many products for my skin and joints. But I do trust NOW products. They are a great value for the money.

Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength

Posted by 4655253027107457365 on Jul 21, 2012

still too early to decide if this is working for me. Both my mum and i started taking HA in June, although i found my knees not creaking as much but they still feel uncomfortable some days esp now that its winter here in NZ. My mum believes her knees are not hurting as much but then she's on a whole lot of other medication. We would like to continue with HA and hope to achieve more definite results.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »