Best yet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2278224 on Sep 20, 2007

This HA is the best I've used, relief of chronic foot pain (hallux valgus) within 72 hours, in conjunction with MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondriotin. I'm telling everyone about the product and iherb's amazingly low S&H.

Sore No More

Posted by Reviewer3143825 on Oct 16, 2007

A few years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and was put on prescription drugs. Then a friend told me about Hyaluronic Acid. Ever since I started taking your pills, I have been off of my prescription drugs! I can't believe the difference in how I feel. I love it. Can't thank you enough!

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3101874 on Sep 05, 2008

This product was the one that attracted me to shopping at iHerbs in the first place. Of all of the Hyaluronic tablets I researched this one seemed to have the best balance of nutrients. Read the list of ingredients...you will be impressed. I recommend that you try this product first before purchasing any of the similar products that are currently getting a lot of hype. You will be pleased that you didn't waste your money!

It works

Posted by Immortalhair on Apr 30, 2008

Best price on HA I have found on the net. Great for keeping your skin hydrated.

HYALURONIC ACID DOUBLE STRENGTH 100mg 60Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1591536 on May 27, 2009

This is an incredible product, for the skin, it rejuvenates it,skin is firmer, as well as removing the joints pain. I use it for years! Do yourself a favor, try it! Highly recommended!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2941328 on Jun 14, 2009

I work out and eat right half the time. However, I was feeling so old when I am only 41 years old. Since I started taking double-strength hyaluronic acid, I feel like I am 20 again. My skin looks much better, my wrinkles smoothed out, and I sleep better. I also had borderline high blood pressure and occasional chest pain. After taking hyaluronic acid, the chest pains are gone and my blood pressure is normal again. Hyaluronic acid is truly the Fountain of Youth.

I want you to put out the one of 400mg.

Posted by Reviewer2519843 on Nov 14, 2007

This prevents the skin from growing old. Moreover, the Alpha lipoic acid is a little ingestible. And and the cost performance are also good. The concern of the Hyaluronic acid is high also in Japan that is the developing country of supplement. If possible, the thing of not 100mg but 400mg is expected to come out.

Very satisfied user...

Posted by Reviewer2191277 on Mar 01, 2011

I developed severe trauma-caused knee arthritis following an automobile accident and did not experient much relief from cortizone injections. I ordered one bottle of Now Hyaluronis Acid to try after reading an article that called HA a miracle supplement for arthritis. After one week I experienced relief and ordered 4 more bottles. I know the HA is responsible because I realized pain in a thumb injured 10 years ago was suddenly gone too. I take 2 100 mg pills in the morning and again in the evening. For me this is truly a miracle supplement. Thank you iHerb for carrying HA at such a reasonable cost.

No effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1072234 on Nov 22, 2010

This product does not make my joints feel better. There is no plumping effect with my lips or fine lines. This does seem to work for some people, but it does not for me.

BE SMART: instead of buying the expensive Hyaluronic skin serums, make your own with this

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this to make my own skin creams and serums and it works great. Find on the internet many sites about DIY creams and serums and all you need for a 1oz serum is one or two of these caps. Mix it with Vit C powder, Alpha lipoic acid, vit E capsule and you have a brilliant serum. Taking it internally is brilliant together with powdered collagen and Vit C. as one of the most important tools to avoid the wrinkly, parched look of old age, which really is nothing more but the lack of water in the connective tissues in the body. Hyaluronic acid with its ability to hold many times its weight in water is the secret to plump skin when taken internally.