Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Sore No More

Posted by Reviewer3143825 From Pennsylvania on Oct 16, 2007

A few years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and was put on prescription drugs. Then a friend told me about Hyaluronic Acid. Ever since I started taking your pills, I have been off of my prescription drugs! I can't believe the difference in how I feel. I love it. Can't thank you enough!

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3101874 From Maryland on Sep 05, 2008

This product was the one that attracted me to shopping at iHerbs in the first place. Of all of the Hyaluronic tablets I researched this one seemed to have the best balance of nutrients. Read the list of ingredients...you will be impressed. I recommend that you try this product first before purchasing any of the similar products that are currently getting a lot of hype. You will be pleased that you didn't waste your money!

Helped with Shoulder

Posted by Reviewer2341932 From Colorado on Sep 25, 2008

A very good supplement for joint pain. I had been having trouble with pain and numbness in my right hand and shoulder. Within an hour of taking one capsule of this product the pain and tingling had been reduced at least 75%. Remember to drink plenty of water or teas with this supplement since hyaluronic acid works by hydration. Thanks iHerb for providing this terrific product.

I want you to put out the one of 400mg.

Posted by Reviewer2519843 From Japan on Nov 14, 2007

This prevents the skin from growing old. Moreover, the Alpha lipoic acid is a little ingestible. And and the cost performance are also good. The concern of the Hyaluronic acid is high also in Japan that is the developing country of supplement. If possible, the thing of not 100mg but 400mg is expected to come out.

It works

Posted by Immortalhair From California on Apr 30, 2008

Best price on HA I have found on the net. Great for keeping your skin hydrated.