Hyaluronic + Vit C for best results

Posted by Rastavibe79 on Jan 04, 2011

As one of the skin’s natural moisturizing elements, HA binds and holds water in the skin, enhancing the skin’s elasticity. When this elasticity of the skin is lost, wrinkles form. The dermis of people over age sixty frequently contains no HA! It is known that aging causes increased dryness of skin, so it’s no surprise that HA content of the body goes down as we age, resulting in drier skin, drier joints, shrunken organs (including the brain), and drier eyes. Its humectant feature is truly one of the reasons why HA is such a workhorse in the body. Vitamin C catalyzes the reaction that creates the connective tissue cousins of HA, collagen, and elastin. The compounds that are converted are the amino acids proline and lysine. Dr. Matthias Rath, a noted cardiologist colleague of Linus Pauling, has built a very convincing theory about heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, and diabetes resulting from a general breakdown of the connective tissues of the body. (medical article from Cris Meletis N.D). to sum up Hyaluron + Vit C is the key role to our body.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 27, 2010

Keeps my face and lips plumped and also my skin overall moisturized. This double-strenght is great, one capsule is enough.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of hyaluronic acid as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Veggie Hyaluronic acid - excellent

Posted by Reviewer2408322 on Nov 11, 2009

I have been taking this for 5 weeks now. I have noticed a distinct improvement in both my skin and joints. My hands no longer look like those of a thinly covered skeleton. I would recommend it to any older person. Service was without compare. Will use both iHerb and this product again and again. Well done iHerb. (I am 65)

knee problem

Posted by Reviewer2212651 on Jun 13, 2009

I started taking this for my skin because its supposed to help hydrate it and for a short time I stopped and it occurred to me that the knee pain I had from an injury was back. When I went back on the knee pain was gone. I know there have been mixed studies on HA for joints but all I know is that since I've taken this (two pills a day) that I have had no more pain. Can't live without it. This brand is the best deal.

I'm convinced...

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Feb 06, 2011

I recognize that in the absence of a twin, quantifiable double blinded studies of myself are impossible, yet I would swear that taking one of these a day over the last few months has drastically reduced my need for face cream in order to fend off feelings of tightness in my skin, and has reduced joint pain in my runner's knee...

Made me break out and gave me stomach ache!

Posted by Reviewer1222549 on Oct 03, 2012

I took hyaluronic acid a few years ago for my skin but I did not see any results. I thought I would try again, thinking I didn't take it long enough. These gave me sharp stomach pains and made me break out! I didn't know what was going on at first but I finally figured it had to be this. The pain got so intense I stopped taking it after two weeks. Immediately the pain has stopped and the breakouts are slowly disappearing (but not the scar! ugh!). I definitely did not have stomach pains like this taking the other brand. I am very disappointed in the quality of this. I also bought Silica pills from this brand that I was planning on using once I ran out of my current supply but I am scared to try it now.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2956101 on Oct 03, 2008

I bought this for my husband who had pain in his legs every night. Tried this and after just 1 night he is pain free. Thank you for selling this product at such a great price.

Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

I am trying HA for the first time. Supposed to help the joints and eye floaters.

knee pain no more

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

i take two of these a day and my surgically repaired knee is much much better. Should be taken with a glucosamine and MSM pill too! Recommended.