too soon to tell

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

Only been taking it for 2 weeks at this stage and haven't felt a difference yet, but it will take a while longer I would say.

this really arthritis pain sice i am unable to take glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Jul 10, 2013

i take 2tablets in the am &1in the pm. they keep my arthritis discomfort away all day &evening. all the rain we have been having is the proof.

Very noticeable improved flexibility and reduced pain in arthritic knees

Posted by Reviewer1678543 on Jan 21, 2013

I have used Glucosamine Sulfate products to reduce pain in my arthritic knees for several years with good success. Recently, I added Hyaluronic Acid (NOW, 100 mg) to my daily regimen, and have experienced further pain relief and improved flexibility in my knees. I am amazed and grateful.

БАД

Posted by Scalka on Dec 22, 2012

Покупала маме вместе Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + Hyaluronic Acid. Она их как-то там совмещала. Маму все устроило; капсулы небольшие, глотать легко.

The most incredible wrinkle remover & lip plumper ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 28, 2012

This product it's so amazing I got results from 1 cap but refrained myself from reviewing by fear it would sell out! Now that I've stocked up I can say this does what pycnogenol promises but failed to deliver. I took one cap before bed and woke up with not only no skin depressions at the naso-labial folds but this one line under my eye was gone! The effects are temporary but might be cumulative, too soon to tell. However a word of warning: I woke up with what appeared to be huge lips! The effect thankfully calmed down a bit after the first 3 days. (It would appear to increase circulation to lips, as when I take these, my lips are never chapped). I was born with huge lips and don't want their size to increase, however this continues to plump them up. In order to avoid this, I started breaking up a cap into an empty gel cap & taking 2 pills divided into 4 per day. Then I no longer woke up with huge lips. I have no naso-labial lines but lately, since I've been unable to sleep more than 4 hrs at a time, I'd wake up with depressions with would vanish within hours. If I take this before bed, I no longer wake up with them. The fine line under my eye comes back so I plan on taking 3 or 4 of these per day and see what happens but I'm afraid I'll wake up with my top lip covering my eyes LOL! But really, this is the most incredible beauty product ever that trumps all wrinkle creams and, I'm sure, any lip plumpers. Best to spend money to take care of my insides, and the outsides will also be taken care of. The reverse is never true.

Don t know if it works

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Nov 24, 2012

I have been using Hyaluronic Acid for a month, I never had very bad skin so I cannot tell you if it does wonders. I think it helps the joints, I do not have so much muscular pain after I workout at the gym anymore.

mmmm..

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Gave me a terrible headache. (Dr best didn't)

Made me break out and gave me stomach ache!

Posted by Reviewer1222549 on Oct 03, 2012

I took hyaluronic acid a few years ago for my skin but I did not see any results. I thought I would try again, thinking I didn't take it long enough. These gave me sharp stomach pains and made me break out! I didn't know what was going on at first but I finally figured it had to be this. The pain got so intense I stopped taking it after two weeks. Immediately the pain has stopped and the breakouts are slowly disappearing (but not the scar! ugh!). I definitely did not have stomach pains like this taking the other brand. I am very disappointed in the quality of this. I also bought Silica pills from this brand that I was planning on using once I ran out of my current supply but I am scared to try it now.

AMAZING FOR PAIN RELIEF!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Sep 18, 2012

I got this in hopes it would help with my hip full thickness labrum tear I have from an injury from a fall, and my shoulder/arm pain from a shoulder surgery I had in 2010 that I suffered complications from. This supplement has REALLY helped diminish the pain after taking 2 caps a day for about 2 weeks! I am finding I can move and walk a little easier, and my overall range of motion is better with my shoulder/arm. This product is wonderful thanks!

cool

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on Aug 29, 2012

Real good. Took this with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Cetylpure for joint and spine pain and its all over.