Multiple benefits ! And NOT from animal source.

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 27, 2012

I took 1 bottle of this mostly to improve skin moisture, with some success. But I keep noticing other benefits : I just remembered today how badly my feet used to ache whenever I would go hiking or just take a walk (I have a bad allux valgus on each foot, due to years of walking a lot with high heels)- this no longer happens, I haven't even thought of it since I've been taking this supplement (the joint hasn't recovered a normal shape though, it just feels lubricated). Recently hearing some people's knees clicking, I suddenly remembered that I used to be like that - it just hardly ever happens to me anymore, at least not in a way that's audible to others around me. It looks like I am totally forgetting some pains that used to be an inherent part of my life, and which I didn't expect to get rid of! I'd rather use some vegetal hyaluronic acid, but at least Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid is from microbial fermentation as opposed to some other brands that sell HA from chicken cartilage. Its molecular weight is 1 million daltons, i.e. not too large, so it can be absorbed.

Helps with my Arthritis

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I take this in conjunction with Dr. David Williams Joint Advantage Plus and the arthritis in my hip hardly ever gives me a problems.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 02, 2012

iespējams, ka uztur mitrumu ādā un ne tikai

HA for joints and skin

Posted by Reviewer1454918 on Jul 31, 2012

I have noticed a huge difference in my joints and skin. I started taking this for my joints while pregnant and noticed that my skin started to stay much more supple and got a lot more smooth, even toned, and clear (my skin broke out when I got pregnant). I also give this supplement to my 14yr old Dressage horse who has bad bone spurs in his back legs and have seen a considerable difference in his movement and coat (100mg is what is in 1 dose of Lubrysin and is a portion of the cost). I love this stuff and may try the other variations that NOW makes in this product.

works

Posted by 4941449453928171019 on Jul 30, 2012

Hyaluronic acid really helped me recover my knee joints. I walk a lot due to my job, and used to have problems with my knees. As soon as I started taking HA my joints don`t hurt any more.

Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength

Posted by 4655253027107457365 on Jul 21, 2012

still too early to decide if this is working for me. Both my mum and i started taking HA in June, although i found my knees not creaking as much but they still feel uncomfortable some days esp now that its winter here in NZ. My mum believes her knees are not hurting as much but then she's on a whole lot of other medication. We would like to continue with HA and hope to achieve more definite results.

great product

Posted by catnipmouse on Jul 21, 2012

I use this product on my 15 year old pet pygmy goat. Without it he would not be able to walk, this has saved his life!

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jul 14, 2012

I am trying this because it is supposed to help joints and skin. It's probably a little early to know, but I think it is helping.

keeps skin well hydrated

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

great value for a hundred milligrams of HA per capsule. when the weather gets cold and dry, i try to take around two to three of these capsules sporadically throughout the day. it was a great relief when i noticed that my skin was retaining much more moisture, and i did not need to apply lotion as much. hydration from the inside out

BE SMART: instead of buying the expensive Hyaluronic skin serums, make your own with this

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

I bought this to make my own skin creams and serums and it works great. Find on the internet many sites about DIY creams and serums and all you need for a 1oz serum is one or two of these caps. Mix it with Vit C powder, Alpha lipoic acid, vit E capsule and you have a brilliant serum. Taking it internally is brilliant together with powdered collagen and Vit C. as one of the most important tools to avoid the wrinkly, parched look of old age, which really is nothing more but the lack of water in the connective tissues in the body. Hyaluronic acid with its ability to hold many times its weight in water is the secret to plump skin when taken internally.