Great hair and nails, less knee pain!

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Aug 07, 2011

Love this product. Noticable improvment in my skin tone, decreased knee pain, my nails are very strong and my hair is growing again!

knee pain no more

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

i take two of these a day and my surgically repaired knee is much much better. Should be taken with a glucosamine and MSM pill too! Recommended.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1899721 on Sep 25, 2009

This is one product that has helped me extensively. After my back surgery 11 years ago I still had problems getting out of bed and bending over in the morning and now that is not even an issue. I would not be without this product.

My skin looks fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Oct 04, 2009

I use just one a day.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

This seems to work very well. My lips are fuller and undereye bags seem less hallow.

notable difference in joints & skin!

Posted by Reviewer2149070 on Apr 19, 2011

Joints less "creaky," skin more robust with fine lines disappearing! Wish I'd started taking it sooner!

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by ks33051 on Mar 05, 2010

It gives me results for my joint problems.

Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer1500177 on Feb 06, 2010

I've been using this product for about a year, and if I don't take it, my knees let me know!!! It is very helpful for arthritic knees, etc. And the price is right.

Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jul 30, 2011

Contains a full 100mg (proper dose for an adult), as opposed to the other brands' proprietary blends, which include a scant 25mg or sometimes 50mg of h. acid. My wife and I (in our mid-50's) take this to guard against joint erosion in the knee from walking. But oral h. acid is useless unless you back it up with an intake of organic foods rich in cartilage-building and bone-building minerals and vitamins.

California

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Nov 04, 2008

I have crunching noise in my neck after an injury and soft tissue damage. This did not help at all.But my face seems plumper.