Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, with MSM, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 4-star

Reasonable

Posted by Reviewer3025822 on Sep 15, 2010

My skin was annoyed by dryness and falling off. The Hyaluronis Acid that had been taken before felt the effect.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1576483 on Aug 01, 2011

I bought it because my bones used to snap a lot, and I am 38. I also discovered that my skin looked better. When I stopped taking the pills, my skin problems returned, so I immediately ordered it back!

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

I can rate this supplement as pretty good. Skin is more plumped, lips also. Joints I think also suffer less. After using for a while hyaluronic acid supplements, I found out that one must used combination of it together with other materials, e.g. MSM or Chondroitin. Hyaluronic acid alone does very little. This product is not very popular in comparison with others similar products of other brands, but I can state that this product of Now Foods is also very good. I think I will be switching from one to the other and of course I will be looking for new products to try at the similar cost.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jun 20, 2013

using in conjunction with the collagen 1 & 3. face is nice and full after using together with collagen for 10days.

Hyaluronic Acid, with MSM, 60 V Caps

Posted by Reviewer2751899 on Oct 23, 2011

An excellently priced alternative for those suffering from joint pain, especially arthritis of the knees. I recommend it.