Good product

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jun 20, 2013

using in conjunction with the collagen 1 & 3. face is nice and full after using together with collagen for 10days.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1576483 on Aug 01, 2011

I bought it because my bones used to snap a lot, and I am 38. I also discovered that my skin looked better. When I stopped taking the pills, my skin problems returned, so I immediately ordered it back!

Reasonable

Posted by Reviewer3025822 on Sep 15, 2010

My skin was annoyed by dryness and falling off. The Hyaluronis Acid that had been taken before felt the effect.

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 22, 2013

I can rate this supplement as pretty good. Skin is more plumped, lips also. Joints I think also suffer less. After using for a while hyaluronic acid supplements, I found out that one must used combination of it together with other materials, e.g. MSM or Chondroitin. Hyaluronic acid alone does very little. This product is not very popular in comparison with others similar products of other brands, but I can state that this product of Now Foods is also very good. I think I will be switching from one to the other and of course I will be looking for new products to try at the similar cost.

Helps with joint pain

Posted by 4982784497534034870 on Dec 05, 2016

Much to my surprise, I felt significantly less pain in my knees taking this routinely. It's worth the price.

Great stuff

Posted by 5143771178078693302 on Sep 06, 2016

Does what it says.

Good product

Posted by Lauryna on Nov 03, 2016

I bought this supplement becouse its good to know, that in one cap, you get not only hyaluronic acid, which is very good for your skin, but also you get MSM, which is very important for collagen in human body. But anyway I think NOW foods double strenght hyaluronic acid is more effective, so im using MSM in pure form.

Operator

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 23, 2010

Helps to lubricate my elbow joint reducing the stiffness.

From WI

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Dec 13, 2010

This is my first try it seems to be a good product for a good price. I need more time to try it out.

good

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Dec 21, 2010

veryy good product, still waiting fo rthe results