Now Foods, IGF-1, 30 Lozenges

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Now Foods IGF-1

Posted by Reviewer2355326 From Pennsylvania on Jan 05, 2008

I bought these on a whim, with little research. I'm a 42 year old male, and play in an adult basketball league. 3 years ago I partially tore my ACL, and meniscus in my knee. I had no surgery, but went to rehab at sports medicine facility. Resumed playing a year and a half later. The knee, plus my age, and being about 10 lbs overweight, has left me able to play hard, full court ball, (thankfully), but sadly only able to be maybe 50% of the player I once was in my late 20's. After taking these, for about a week, I played a game where I totally dominated the action, and drove to the hoop and scored at a level that I hadn't been able to in at least 10 years !!! at approx 90% of my former abilities I had in my "youth". My performance was commented on by many other players that night, and I hit the pillow that night with a smile on my face. I'm certain it wasn't a placebo effect, because I play after a 10 hour work day, when I'm basically exhausted before the game even starts. I'm not saying these are miraculous, (you'll have to do your own research) I'm just sharing an experience I had.

Does as is expected

Posted by Reviewer2859053 From Maryland on May 06, 2008

IGF-1 is IGF-1 and the sublinguals pass through the mucous membranes under the tongue for good transmission to the directly into the blood stream. Almost, but not quite as efficient a transfer as with intravenous injection.

I started on it recently

Posted by Reviewer3262071 From Florida on Dec 09, 2008

it takes 5-10 minutes to dissolve under the tongue.

cherry flavored candy

Posted by Reviewer1652842 From Connecticut on Nov 17, 2009

Male 50. I was looking for a little deeper sleep and more productive workouts. Got neither.

Now Foods, IGF-1, 30 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1847869 From Australia on Apr 13, 2009

Very very good for older people who need alternative and stronger supplements other than vitamins. Easy to take. Helps energy levels of older people.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »