Now Foods IGF-1

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Jan 05, 2008

I bought these on a whim, with little research. I'm a 42 year old male, and play in an adult basketball league. 3 years ago I partially tore my ACL, and meniscus in my knee. I had no surgery, but went to rehab at sports medicine facility. Resumed playing a year and a half later. The knee, plus my age, and being about 10 lbs overweight, has left me able to play hard, full court ball, (thankfully), but sadly only able to be maybe 50% of the player I once was in my late 20's. After taking these, for about a week, I played a game where I totally dominated the action, and drove to the hoop and scored at a level that I hadn't been able to in at least 10 years !!! at approx 90% of my former abilities I had in my "youth". My performance was commented on by many other players that night, and I hit the pillow that night with a smile on my face. I'm certain it wasn't a placebo effect, because I play after a 10 hour work day, when I'm basically exhausted before the game even starts. I'm not saying these are miraculous, (you'll have to do your own research) I'm just sharing an experience I had.

Does as is expected

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on May 06, 2008

IGF-1 is IGF-1 and the sublinguals pass through the mucous membranes under the tongue for good transmission to the directly into the blood stream. Almost, but not quite as efficient a transfer as with intravenous injection.

I started on it recently

Posted by Reviewer3262071 on Dec 09, 2008

it takes 5-10 minutes to dissolve under the tongue.

cherry flavored candy

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Nov 17, 2009

Male 50. I was looking for a little deeper sleep and more productive workouts. Got neither.

Now Foods, IGF-1, 30 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Apr 13, 2009

Very very good for older people who need alternative and stronger supplements other than vitamins. Easy to take. Helps energy levels of older people.

Now Foods, IGF-1

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Jan 19, 2008

IGF-1 has proved helpful for stamina with physical exercise.

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2151826 on Feb 16, 2012

i have tried 2 bottles of this in combination with regular workouts and a diet; at first i respected the recommended dosage on the bottle and after 2 weeks i tryed 3x the recommended dosage... it had absolutely no effect, great taste though

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

Puts a spring my step and a sparkle to my eyes and skin!

Ukraine Kiev

Posted by 4737800481951449588 on May 19, 2016

For this moment I did not feel in progress ,, possible needs more time

No noticable results

Posted by Reviewer2938925 on May 03, 2010

I did one bottle and was not aware of any changes due to the lozenges.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »