keeps me from getting sick

Posted by Reviewer3210207 on Dec 17, 2006

I am a school teacher. Usually I catch everything from the kids. Since I started taking this product I haven't had a sniffle!

Best Immune Suppliment I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1257758 on Nov 08, 2008

Immune Advantage is a great product. Whenever I feel as if I'm coming down with an illness, I take 2 capsules with each meal. If I do this for about 3 days, whatever I'm fighting seems to just go away. I try to keep two bottles of Immune Advantage on hand at all times.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 11, 2008

Great value for the price for a collostrom product. Combined with Epicor, you'd have a really good immune boosting combo.

Helps keep immune system fighting colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer1215267 on Oct 19, 2008

This is a great product to take all the time to keep your immune system healthy. It fights off colds and flu during the winter.

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

Immune Advantage is just something everyone who wants to stay well should take. My husband and I have taken it for years and are healthier for it! We rarely get even a cold.

Immune Advantage

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Nov 21, 2008

I have CFS/ME and MCS (with multiple food intolerances and allergies) and was hoping this product would help. Unfortunately, like so many good products I try, I was unable to tolerate Immune Advantage even though I tried only a fraction of one capsule.

Immune Advantage

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Dec 23, 2009

Two-and-a-half weeks after I began taking Immune Advantage I developed one of the worst colds that I have had in years. I don't know if it was just timing, or that the product wasn't working.

Good with LEM

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 26, 2010

This on its own upsets my digestive tract, but in combination with LEM they seem to work synergistically to fend off reoccurences of chronic viral infection in me.

Bovie/Colostrum are great anti-oxidants

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Jan 04, 2009

I recommend bovine/colostrum products as an anti-oxidant for EVERYONE! NOW products are always great and very high quality.

Posted by Reviewer1016981 on Nov 30, 2007