Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 23, 2009

I am happy with this correct combination. I can see overall improvement, my skin indicates smoother texture so I assume inside is improving also. This product could be compaired to the tree of life as ones body has to defend it's self against many things.

A useful tool for getting rid of unwanted infections, flus

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to have upper airway infections even after I had tonsillectomy. I have been using this product for 2.5 months now (2 caps a day). It gives me a sense of strength that comes from well being, and I haven't had any infection problems yet. Although these are summer days, I see lots of people around me getting sick because of temperature changes and I haven't even got a flu! Recommended for general health! It is always good to keep your immune system strong.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2136549 on Jun 02, 2009

I can highly recommend this product because I have been taking it for 2 years. I have always been a person who gets sick easily and I noticed a huge difference since I've been taking this. I don't go a day without it and although I do get the sniffles now and then, it's nothing like the problems I used to have. Thanks for carrying this at a great price!

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2720174 on May 06, 2009

We're pleased with this product and all NOW products. We're also pleased with iHerb prices and service. God bless, Rene & Debby Marin

We think it has helped

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Apr 14, 2009

We think it works

good product

Posted by Reviewer3159135 on Mar 11, 2009

good product

Immune renew

Posted by Reviewer2840608 on Mar 06, 2009

I received my order very fast and I will order again very soon price was resonable

Works for fighting cold virus

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 07, 2009

Good choice for winter season to fight the cold virus. It really works for our family when we had some cold symptoms.

Will keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

This is a great product. It is in my arsenal of cold/flu prevention because I don't like to take echinacea for longer than 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Although I've been around a lot of kids and germs, I've managed so far to avoid getting any of their colds or flus.

Now Foods, Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008

This is a good winter formula with an "immune recharging mushroom blend" and Astragalus, both of which I believe help prevent illness.