To help stay well

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 09, 2015

I was a bit sceptical when buying this but I thought it was worth a shot as I had been constantly ill the last year. I suffered through strep throat three times in six months and I had the flu about as many times in the same amount of time. My immune system was in really bad shape and the antibiotics I had been taking didn't exactly help in strengthening it. So I tried this product out, fully expecting it to not help me whatsoever. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. I've been taking one vcap a day for about nine months and I haven't been sick once. It sounds too good to be true, but it's not! I will continue buying this product for as long as iherb stocks it, that's for sure. EDITED TO ADD: It's now October 9th, 2015 - more than six years later - and I still take this product daily and I am very rarely ill. The occasional light cold once a year at most, and I have two young kids so I'm around germs a lot. This is the best supplement I've ever used and I would recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Mar 01, 2013

I read an article about how Maitake Mushrooms can prevent cancer, lower blood pressure, help control blood sugar, give you more energy, fight tumors, aid in weight loss, boost the immune system, help people with AIDS, cleanse the blood, strengthen the circulatory system, contain selenium, iron and Vitamin C. I was a bit skeptical, to say the least. Well, my blood pressure is almost a constant 120/80. This product is fantastic!

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

I take these religiously

Posted by Reviewer2270061 on May 17, 2010

and I'm an athesist

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Mar 27, 2008

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

immune enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Sep 22, 2011

I find this to be a very effective immune enhancer.